Reciprocating(sp?) Link Request

Originally Posted By: awatson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hello NACHI faithful,

I am finishing a website for a fellow NACHI member and would appreciate anyone who could give us a reciprocating link. To make it easy for you, I have installed a web directory on his site: http://beesure.net/html/body_web_directory.html?xsppwd=MQ==&ditac=MTM5OTM=

After you submit it, I will approve it in a day or 2. Please add the following link to your site: www.BeeSure.net. Thanks!

Well, either no one is interested or no NACHI members read this part of the message board. oh well.

Or maybe everyone is busy with the fourth. I will check the web directory in a few days again. Thanks.

Originally Posted By: srowe

please stand up?

Originally Posted By: lewens

OK awatson done

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

lewens wrote:
OK awatson done

Thanks Larry, got you loaded. Please add a beesure to your site. This is the best thing we can do for each other's site. Also, colored the nachi seal to match your website, If you can use it, pleaes do:
![](upload://nJLLZjnsrkh1sDIWaIhZpPdGUAM.gif)

srowe wrote:
hello John, (I mean awatson)

You may get more response if Mr. Reim was requesting this since he is a member (no posts) than from a non-member (over 200 posts).

Will the real awatson please stand up?

Please reread my 1st post, I think I am pretty clear with my intentions. If you don't want to do a link exchange, that fine, I could care less.