Recognize Women inspectors

I was browsing logos and came across logos for company’s with specific ownership. There wasn’t one for “woman owned”! So I would like to take this opportunity to request more women inspectors logos, graphics, “pictures”, etc

11 Likes

Well pick up the ball and run with it. :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

maybe its just me but QUALITY inspector is more important than gender… :tipping_hand_man:

6 Likes

Do you have a logo to share? :cowboy_hat_face:

I’ve been looking for a good pic or graphic and this is what I found. The caption was girl inspector.

3 Likes

You got this, Nice logo. :+1: :grinning:

I’m going to ignore Adams reply until he has spent 20 yrs working in a woman dominated profession.

6 Likes

Like nursing or teaching?

1 Like

@adunin Hang it up bud you are walking a thin line.

6 Likes

Quality of inspector should be the deciding factor. Don’t see how anyone would disagree…just MY opinion.

5 Likes

@adunin I guess you don’t get it.

3 Likes

And thats ok

2 Likes

Ok thanks. Cya

Is that the barrel of an AR extending out the back?

2 Likes

I agree! There are good women and men in every profession but the gender should not matter at all and instead the quality of service should matter.

Of course Adam you’re picking the wrong day/age to make sense and speak the truth.

6 Likes

ok thanks man. I appreciate you looking out for me

1 Like

How about enlightening all of us what is wrong with a persons opinion and by fact the truth?

4 Likes

Scott - With that kind of attitude, perhaps it’s you who should be hit by that door…

All that hostility for someone who simply shared an opinion. I read all the comments… what am I missing here. Not one derogatory comment and you’re acting like the guy just insulted your mother. Save the keyboard tough guy routine, share something of value.

To the OP - I agree with the others that gender doesn’t signify a quality or qualified home inspector. This is a profession open to men or women, both of which can be successful or unsuccessful. Work product defines your quality, and keeps you busy or forces you on to your next adventure.

There’s nothing wrong with promoting “woman owned” in your marketing and advertising, website, etc. I see it all the time in businesses, it’s no different than those promoting “Veteran owned”. It makes you stand out from your competitors.

Your logo however is your brand. If you want to make the focus of your brand your gender, that’s your choice. It may alienate a portion of your potential customer base if the focus seems to be on your gender. I think that’s what Adam was getting at, focus on the qualifications of the individual because gender doesn’t make you a good or bad inspector. That’s why the majority of logos readily available are specific to qualifications. Simply being a man or woman isn’t a relevant qualification.

Choosing a logo isn’t easy, and creating one when it’s not what you do professionally is time consuming. Not to mention you are limiting your logo to artwork you can find and piece together. When I started, I had a great idea and an image I wanted to incorporate. I got with a marketing professional and they came up with something simple that I liked better.

If you just haven’t found the right image for you yet, maybe you should get with a marketing or logo design team that can take your ideas and come up with something that works for you. They will likely have access to artwork you won’t find, and if they don’t they can create it based on whatever you’re looking to do. Some things are worth paying for. If you want to order some marketing materials some will do the design work for free…

15 Likes

This guy gets it. Thanks.

4 Likes

Good one Brent!
If she sends a message to fastreply@nachi.org with logo requests, she may be nicely surprised. She is a member.
Go for it MTC & then please come back here & share what happened. :cowboy_hat_face:

ps… … I think you got it Manny looks like a sniper

4 Likes