Redneck interior basement drainage system and beams etc

1:05 “Do i care about code? Definitely do not”

“We’re waterproofing a basement”

No, not even close bro hee burger, you didn’t waterproof a thing.

2 Likes

An other idiot showing people how to do it wrong.
He truely believes he has waterproofed his basement.
Sad.

1 Like

Redneck interior basement drainage system and beams etc

You really should go back and learn how this name originated as your use of it shows your complete ignorance of its history, and not how it was changed to a pejorative by those who hate.

No I’m not Loony Left! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The term around here is Appalachian Engineering…
We do not care for “redneck”.

1 Like

Redneck is a derogatory term, we all know this. The woke gets away with it because the “redneck” does not belong to the pre-defined protected class or ethnic group. You see, hate exists on both sides. But apparently some forms of hate are acceptable. How did this happen? It all boils down to a false sense of moral superiority, often exacerbated through empty acts of virtue signaling. The hypocrisy is entertaining.

1 Like

lolll weak! The same guy uses ‘redneck’ in his own video, DUH!!! loll smfh

here he is again, uses redneck

under this video comment section, his friend ‘The grumpy of redneck’ chimes in, tells him, “You did it wrong… you have to adjust etc”. Then Beeper (lololllll) replies, “Yes i figured this out the hard way”

lollllllllllOOLLOLllll just like he’s gonna find out the hard way per his wimpy interior system, night night.

Well then, it must be ok :ok_hand:

Myself, being born and raised in GA have no problem with it. I do not seek safe spaces or have thin skin. As they say, “A country boy can survive” and I could care less. It is also interesting to note that a group of people may use a derogatory term amongst themselves, but when an “outsider” uses the term all hell breaks loose.

I find it more productive to be able to laugh at yourself than worry about other people laughing at you. We “rednecks” do some funny shit.

1 Like