Registering in PA

Does any one no where to get required paperwork to register as home inpsector in PA

There is no licensing or registration in PA. One must join a NON-PROFIT organization like InterNACHI or ASHI by law and by law it must be operated non-profit… so inspector members of the little Minneapolis association which is managed by a for-profit company owned by it’s own Executive Director… are in violation of PA law unless they also join an association operated non-profit.