Renaissance stone

Does anyone know if it is possible to patch renaissance stone that shows surface spalling. I have never seen it done and would assume the stone will need to be replaced.
Thank You,
Steve Johnson.

Is this veneer stone? Just replace the affected units.

:grin: :+1:


You may not be familiar with this product