Replacing a double-paned window

Hey Tony…don’t you “mention” a friggin thing…:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I forgot I need 10,000 inspections before my advice is worth .02

I’m sorry, I will delete.

Good question Dale, Argon and Krypton smell just like Nitrogen to me. I just recomend the windows be repaired by a glazier or window contractor. Let them figure it out.

Tony you gotta be in the game to Quaterback, Now get off the board and go do an inspection:)

Now Argon smells like Helium (to me), and Low-E may look slightly tinted to me, but what the ratings are?..well I guess you would just have to be there before the Carpenter tears the tags off so he can see what he is doing when installing them…ha…:smiley::smiley:

Tony…what do you think?..please keep it short…and to the point!..:smiley:

Dale: the point that is being made here is that other HI’s in our area are carying EV meters and other means of checking the temp. of the glass. so the legal feild can show if other HI’s are aware of and use these devices, that you are neglagent if you can’t tell the difference. so make sure to say what you know our don’t know in your report and Contract.
The main reason for HI’s loosing in court now days is from not keeping up with the Technoligy that other HI’s use in there area. This might be something to have the resident NACHI lawyer talk to you about. Litigation is brought against HI’s even if you don’t know something (if they can prove that other HI’s know it)
I just like to get you all thinking

Dale: the point that is being made here is that other HI’s in our area are carying UV meters and other means of checking the temp. of the glass. so the legal feild can show if other HI’s are aware of and use these devices, that you are neglagent if you can’t tell the difference. so make sure to say what you know our don’t know in your report and Contract.
The main reason for HI’s loosing in court now days is from not keeping up with the Technoligy that other HI’s use in there area. This might be something to have the resident NACHI lawyer talk to you about. Litigation is brought against HI’s even if you don’t know something (if they can prove that other HI’s know it)
I just like to get you all thinking
[RIGHT]http://www.nachi.org/forum/images/2006/buttons/edit.gif http://www.nachi.org/forum/images/2006/buttons/quote.gif[/RIGHT]