Reported Post by canderson5

canderson5 has reported a post.

Reason:

Forum: General Inspection Discussion
Assigned Moderators: gbeaumont, fmagdefrau, fcarrio, lkage, mkyriacou, jmckenna1, rromoser, sgilligan1, iniquette, bjones5, jramos, wwilson3

Posted by: ldapkus
Original Content:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thornberry is the canary in the coal mine. As long as he tweets on the message board, everyone else is safe.

He has lied about his products and their legitimacy, threatened death, threatened frivolous lawsuits, accused members of pedophilia, threatened families … and he is still here to steal. Whatever infractions anyone else may be accused of … they pale in comparison to this most vile and sleazy vendor to ever belong to NACHI — and that includes the vendors currently serving time in prison.

Thornberry is the canary in the coal mine. As long as he tweets on the message board, everyone else is safe.

He has lied about his products and their legitimacy and to members who have outed him he has threatened death, threatened frivolous lawsuits, accused members of pedophilia, threatened families, and has been expelled for multiple ethical violations … and he is still here to steal. Whatever infractions anyone else may be accused of … they pale in comparison to this most vile and sleazy vendor to ever belong to NACHI — and that includes the vendors currently serving time in prison.

I thought you had some pull here.
Call Chris and make up some s h i t like you did last time asshole.
At least he’s not chasing Jenny.

Hey, at least the guy who went to jail had a pleasant personality . :stuck_out_tongue:

How many times Nathan? ** Just how many times are you going to lie about this.** Show me once where I have supported his comments. I have always said they were inappropriate and have no place on this message board. If you want to be pissed at somebody, be pissed at the poster.

I have signed the pledge and am on that list. By saying that “any of the pledge scammers”… you are including me in that group.

As a member of the ESOP Committee, I act on issues that are brought forward to me by either the Committee Chair Joe, Nick, or Chris. No member of the Committee can act arbitrarily without direction from those I have listed.

As far as I am concerned, there is no active Code of Ethics any longer. It went into the garbage almost a year ago when the previous Committee recommendations were set aside with no action. It was Nick and Chris that decided they are the only authority. If you want action, you will have to contact one of them. The Committee serves at their pleasure alone.

Indeed.

I am sick of hearing how there is no way of enforcing ethics anymore due to one particular decision. There isn’t an organization or judicial body in the world that takes that kind of self-neutered approach. If the protection of NACHI’s membership and their reputation individually and as a whole has suddenly become toothless, it is by choice.

Contrary to Bushart’s twisted understanding, ethics and professionalism are not relative.

Stephen is on that list. You are wrong when you lump him in together with the few that regularly ruin this forum and the pledge at the expense of their respective members.

It is by Nick and Chris’ choice. They wield the only power in the organization. If there was a change to any new paradigm, it started at that specific decision. Everything changed at that moment. As proof, I offer the message board demeanor and posting over the last year.

Comments of this nature did not suddenly become acceptable the moment an ESOP recommendation was not followed by Nick. They were offensive then and still are. There are several empowered individuals who now choose to do nothing. That is the only change.

There are only two empowered individuals. Nick and Chris. Nobody else in the organization has any power whatsoever.

These types of posts did not exist in 2005 when I joined, not in 2006, not in 2007, not in 2008, not in 2009, not in 2010, and not in 2011. Sure there was the occasional sniping back and forth but nothing of the magnitude that overtakes thread after thread the way it has happened since early 2013.

It is true this is not and never has been anything but a monarchy. That doesn’t mean one can commit to doing something and then abdicate that responsibility the first time they are overruled by the monarch.

No one abdicated anything. Nick and Chris decided, unilaterally, that they now make all decisions regarding ethics in this organization. You cannot abdicate something that was taken away.

If that were true, Joe F. would no longer be presenting himself as the head of the ESOP and directing members to send complaints to himself or ESOP members. Those complaints go nowhere. All there is now is an action-less protest at the expense of the membership who are getting subjected to inferences that their anus is being wounded by gay realtors. Perhaps the Realtor group in question will care more.

There is still a committee. Joe is still the Chair. Do you actually think that either Nick or Chris would admit, print, post or tell anyone that NACHI no longer has an Ethics Committee? Their golden goose would become the laughing stock of the industry. The committee and chair will continue to exist. Nick and Chris will make the decisions, not Joe and not the committee. It is the way they want it. Have a complaint?.. put it in writing and send it to Joe or a committee member. It will be forwarded to Nick or Chris for a decision.