Reported Post by canderson5

Did I say something wrong??

I laugh at your utter powerlessness girly-man. :lol:

Offensive posts made by Linas (and my copies of his posts) and the links on this matter have been removed. We can all move on now for the better of the profession. Thank you.

Ethics complaint filed. Bye Linas.

How much of your allowance you wanna bet? :lol:

No need to rub it in, what’s done is done. Just donate what you would like to lose to Nachi nickels. Thank you.

Bye Clit,
I’m sorry he hurt you butt,please say hello to Joe from me.

Wow. I can’t believe I removed the posts. I should have pushed the issue with the Realtors. I guess I will resume contacting them.

You really should contact them, especially the one/s named Joe on Linas’ link. If NACHI would allow these types of vulgar statements to be publicly made about Realtors without some consequences for the member/s making the statements, those Realtors and their companies should know about it.

Thank you for pointing this out.

This type of open personal disdain and vulgarity on the message board demeans every member here. This grand association has been given a black eye.
Too bad.
So very sad.

Shame on you and everyone involved that did not condone this lewd and immoral behaviour. This is reprehensible posting and deserves censorship at once.

NOTE: Sanctions, the harshish, under InterNACHI protocol, for breaking COE, should be taken on the perpetrator of such filth and a strict warning given to anyone instigating or inciting continuance and behaviour such as this.

Thank you for pointing this out Cameron.
A sad day for NACHI.

The root problem is not the inspector. It’s not blue skies from here. Better fix would be to end the one pony circus first.

“Imagine” how peaceful it could be.