Reported Post by dlawson3

Hopefully this is fixed.

Looks like someone fell asleep on his keyboard!! rolled around a little as well.

I think he has a question about a gable and valley. maybe a photo would help

Bad url. I think some sites do this to prevent hot links.

That’s exactly what I was thinking:D

Post number 271 has garbled text.
Thank you for reporting this.

It has been removed.

Now, if Mr. Lawson would be so kind as to remove the quoted one in this thread, that would be good…It takes up a lot scrolling. thank you. :slight_smile:

Great idea.

I went to that thread and I could not find the actual “post number”.

Can you please send me a link and what number it is in the thread.

I’ll see what I can do.

warmest regards, Frank

It is the first post in this thread, Frank…scroll up. Thanks, friend…:slight_smile:

I sent Mr. Lawson a PM. :slight_smile:

LOL😃

I sent one five or six minutes ago and I was just about to post on the bulletin board.

All we can do is ask;-)

Stay warm! {It is starting to snow sideways here in New Hampshire}

Stay warm…I know that you are prepared. :smiley:

\:D/

We have about three weeks worth of food and a brand-new {10 months} 22 kW “full House” Generac generator. We fully expect to have some outages. The last one was only 2 1/2 days long and our generator performed flawlessly.
Right now it is snowing at a good clip but the brunt of the storm is supposed to hit sometime between one in the morning and lasting until noontime tomorrow.
My driveway is 440 feet long and thank God that I have a “riding
snow thrower”.\:D/
As I was typing this we just had an update. Now were supposed to receive anywhere from 2 to 3 feet of snow.

Anyway….I’m looking forward to spending the entire day in my pajamas;-)

bye for now, warmest regards Frank

I simply hit the “Report this Post” icon. I have no idea why the system turned it into a quoted post. It was a short message that only the moderators should have received.

Thank you for editing the long and wide gibberish post out of the quote. :smiley:

Thank you!
Whenever you report a post the “offending text” is included.

In this instance all of the garbled text was included and it sure took up a lot of room on our message board.

Thank you for removing it.:smiley:

Regards, Frank M Carrio CMI, Moderator