Reported Post by jjimenez

LOL.

Below is Jim’s idea of ethical behavior. Pathetic.

This is not the ethics anyone should aspire to adhere to when trying to have a MB conversation with other members.

I have had my business practices reviewed by my attorney and there is nothing illegal or unethical about them.

To say otherwise is a lie.

Those who buy snake oil that happen to get positive results attribute those results to the snake oil.

I suppose it does help to sell more snake oil to the gullible.

There are states where it is illegal - and where a home inspector can lose his license - for accepting compensation (directly or indirectly) from a service provider that he recommends to a client.

The same activity is prohibited by ASHI’s code of ethics. The ASHI President of a very populated area with a very large ASHI membership has published that it was unethical for ASHI members to participate in such a scam as this.

There is a reason that you were required to sign a contract that forbids you to tell anyone … including your client … about the “existence” and the terms of your agreement with Thornberry to be compensated for selling him private information about your cleint, but he won’t tell what it is.

It might be the same reason why, in your agreement with Thornberry, you must add a provision to your contract that - upon signing your contract for a home inspection - every client also signs away his rights under any “no call” list he has put his name on.

Why all the secrecy and confidentiality about a process that is alleged to be so ethical and legal ---- except where it is specifically declared to be illegal and unethical? Particularly, why is the client whose personal information is the commodity being brokered left totally out of the loop? Why does the client not know that you are being compensated … and why are you forbidden, by contract, to tell him?

I don’t think you are a crook … but I am not convinced that Thornberry isn’t. Neither are others who you will be hearing and reading from, soon.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why would I go out of business?

You don’t make any sense.

8 years and still happy.

Is the heat getting too hot for you Nate?

Your personal attacks mean nothing except maybe that those of who call you out are probably right to do so.

So keep it up, it helps people see who they are dealing with.

Have a nice day Putz.

LOL.

It’s OK Nathan.

Better get that AC serviced.

Why are you so concerned with any respect for me?

Is that what you seek for yourself?

Good luck with that. I think that ship has sailed and you missed the boat.

Keep asking.

Maybe you will get lucky.

Where and how I live is of no concern of yours but thanks for your concern.

You can send me a check if you feel I need it. PayPal works fine too.

1146 Partridge Ln N
Hudson, WI 54016

I think any inspector’s personal success has something like 99% to do with their personal efforts and 1% for everything else.

There are those who will claim otherwise.

A free clue Nathan.

Everyone gets to decide for themselves what they consider to be success.

I for one am tired of your one size fits all crap, personal attacks, lies, undocumented assertions, and general bull****.

I can’t undersrand it for you Nate.

Bigger is better? lol…lol…lol

jjimenez:
Members are not moderated, only non-members are. If you feel there is a violation of the COE, feel free top report it to the chair of that committee

Brian,
Juan is new around here and doesn’t know any better.
He just does what he’s told by his mentors.

Top report it to the chair all you want, he won’t do anything about it.