Reported Post by mlarson

mlarson has reported a post.

Reason:

Forum: Inspection Education & Training
Assigned Moderators: gbeaumont, fmagdefrau, fcarrio, lkage, mkyriacou, jmckenna1, rromoser, sgilligan1, iniquette, bjones5, jramos, wwilson3

Posted by: rcooke
Original Content:

Micheal see your picture is looking up read the above , This is from a member as you know Members cant not be moderated .

Spam is spam

and crabby old men like roy are what they are.

So, are you saying Members are not allowed to voice their opinions?

Wayne likes to attack me much like Roy and Marcel do. lololol

Not really but people like using this to whine . Posting your opinion can go else where in the MB . This is for abuse by Non Members not expressing your opinion or grips.
Some what like the for Emergency only section :wink:

Wayne Wilson for message board cop.

He seems to know all the hidden rules

Go Wayney.

That’s funny, because the “rules” at the top of this page say differently. :blank:

So what Coe has been broken Jeff .?
What negative comment .
Enlighten me
The post in question was about a course on sprinklers, or where referring to some other post
I am not wanting to get into a argument with you let me know .

Assigned Moderators: gbeaumont, fmagdefrau, fcarrio, lkage, mkyriacou, jmckenna1, rromoser, sgilligan1, iniquette, bjones5, jramos, wwilson3

Just looking out for the big spam messages you speak of;-)

Go away

Now that is funny . Have a great day Mikey

No, no, no!

You stated…

You are wrong!

As anyone can clearly see, numbers 1 and 2 above are directly stated to be for MEMBER issues, exactly as MY reported thread last week outlined… http://www.nachi.org/forum/f72/reported-post-jjonas-97953/

So Jeff did the post you are referring to break any rules? The OP was asking for help from two well inform Members and did not say anything that broke any rules . maybe feelings not rules

There are a number of people here who report SPAM posts.

Go away. Your bias is showing.

Do you actually read and attempt to comprehend, or just skim through hoping something jumps out at you?

Try again.

Well Jeff i still see no problem of the post you speak of, Let me know what bothers you about it how the OP was being disrespectful . perhaps take it the Ethic’s committee if you feel that strong . As i said some people may want to go to the education for sprinklers , And other may want to ask the experts of certain fields which these individuals are well know for .