Reported Post by rmaday

Goodnight crabass

Not me.
I got American Idol,The Bulls game,Doctor Who at 10:00 and this afternoons Report.

Crabass? Me?
Never:twisted:

Bob, for crying out loud. You are actually arguing with a $40 inspector named “dapkus”…which is a Polish word meaning “extremely small penis”. Put him on ignore with the rest of the ASHI weenies. Then you can better focus your hate on real dorks…like Mike O’Handjob.:smiley:

Now ,Now.
Linus is actually a very good Inspector.

Never met such a hustler.(in a good way)

Just a little off the wall,not that any of “us” ever get that way.:wink:

Far as his Penis goes, I hope I never find out.:shock:

Bushy, didn’t the love of your life leave you because of your small penis?? Or was it a drinking problem?? Actually I have a fat 8 incher. Anyway, I made more last year than you’ll ever make in 2 years. You just stay home and keep posting here with the other 3 unemployed idiots. You have a sad life to live. I really pity you.

Sorry for outing you, Pee Wee.

We feel your pain.:D:D:D:D

The answer to your questions, BTW, is “no”. Nice to see that I can get under your skin though, Perv. Just know this…I’m laughing AT you, not WITH you. And whatever you do, please…don’t say anymore mean things to me. You know how much I value your opinion and our friendship. I don’t think I could bear to read anymore.:D:D:D:D

So if I send you a Facebook friend request, will you accept?? Or is it only teenage girls you prefer??:p:p

I suppose that Pee Wee’s have to borrow lies from others. Too dumb to make up their own. LOL

BTW, did that little boy’s parents ever drop the charges? The newspaper report never said how that episode in the men’s room turned out. What’s the latest on that? Typical of an O’Handjob disciple, IMO.

Your turn, Pee Wee.

Same results as the wife beating charges you faced.

C’mon, Pee Wee. You can do better than that.:D:D:D

Gotta go. Work calls. John needs your egging on over at the thread you stirred up trouble at. See ya later Bushy or is it peach fuzz??:p:p

Go make your $40, Pee Wee. You are boring me, anyway.

Just made $375. Probably more than you made all last month. At least you finally got Johnny under control.:p:p
Licensing solves nothing!:p:p

And now for something completely different !!!

Many ,may never have been familiar with that M.P reference.

You guys ack like you don’t like a good ole hand job.

I love Monty Python!! :smiley: