Reported Post by ryoung7

Evening Chris.
Hope all is well with you.

It’s not the immediate attention from this InterNACHI member. It’s the continued stalking and trolling, as identified by JJ.

You be the judge, as well as the volunteer moderatorsand tell me if this looks like an issue that requires association resolution.
I will take your word on it. You are level headed.

Old 10/18/17, 2:52 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Default Re: LP siding
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmosiuk View Post
Saved
Thanks Jim.
I don’t stay awake at all hours of the night to see Youngs BS posts. Seeing them at normal hours is bad enough!

Looks like JJ concurs.

Review that members posts over the past 4 to 12 months and tell me he is not trolling me.

Robert if you look at the names giving you negative feedback they are the same losers that troll others as well.

Stay off the Forum if they bother you .I stop in just to poke the lowlifes with a stick …LOL…Its fun because it gives them a thrill and they have nothing else going on in life .

Do not worry they will turn back to adoring Trump soon enough.He is their Savior…

Bob, its a sad day for the entire organization, and industry, when this process does not work.

Below are all the association trouble makers.
Bloody amazing. An awards committee member as well.

Thanks Bob

Interesting to see the complainers do very little to help our industry .
Look at Canadian Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum and see how few have much information to help others .
They seem to have many useless complaint’s posted by them.

( " if you look at the names giving you negative feedback they are the same losers that troll others as well. ")

**Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! **
Finally you get something spot on!!
Directly below your post is Roy Cookes, the biggest trouble maker and sh*t stirrer on this MB!

Booby should take the advice he lies about!

You truly should be ashamed of yourself Marc Goldenberg.
You should be immediately removed from the awards committee for your lack of sound InterNACHI committee judgement.

Marc Goldenberg intimidate others at will.
For no useful purpose other than to try to stop them from posting and further his intimidation tactics.
Then theres your anti semitic rhetoric.

Your personal insecurities are all too well known by all members Goldenberg.
Too bad.
So, sad.

Members, Not to be trusted. Give this member lots of room and avoid him at all costs.

I certainly hope someone from the awards committee looks into why this committee member, Marc Goldenberg, uses saved posts from the closed section threads to intimidate a fellow InterNACHI member when his own abusive posts are all removed and put in archives because he joined the awards committee.
There is something wrong here.
Ben or Nick Gromicko. You must look into this please. He has even attacked me for reaching out to make friends at InterNACHI.

Are you calling me a liar Mr. Goldenberg?
I certainly hope not.

May I recommend you do the COE course again?
I am not a committee member as yourself, Mr Goldenberg.

Now as for your posts from the MB private section. A violation by the way, I will address them one by one.

1: Further move I will be avoiding the message board.
I did, as well as many other New InterNACHI members unfortunately, because of members like you.
Hope that helps.

2: I will avoid the message board.
I do, as well as many other New InterNACHI members unfortunately, because of members like you.
Hope that helps.

3: I will not post on the MB any longer.
I did not POST for a given length of time.
Why? Because of members like yourself MR. Goldenberg. The unfortunate reality Mr Goldenberg, TOO many New InterNACHI members are TOO afraid to post because of you sir, or members like you. That is why you have (0) InterNACHI friends.
Hope that helps.

4: I am going to stop posting on the MB.
I do, as well as many other New InterNACHI members unfortunately, because of members like you.
Hope that helps.

Funny all 4 subjects are related. “I am going to stop posting.” To which I did and still do when required.

Mr Goldenberg, you could have cited just one of my posts you collected from the private MB section. But for intimidation purposes, Mr Goldenberg Awards Committee Member posts the intimidation tactic “4 times”
Being trolled by Awards Committee Member Mr Goldenberg, is in violation of COE. I cite COE article III. a. b. and c.

III Duty to the Profession and to InterNACHI
I: The InterNACHI member shall strive to improve the home inspection industry by sharing his/her lessons and/or experiences for the benefit of all. This does not preclude the member from copyrighting or marketing his/her expertise to other Inspectors or the public in any manner permitted by law.
II: The InterNACHI member shall assist the InterNACHI leadership in disseminating and publicizing the benefits of InterNACHI membership.
III: Duty to the Profession and to InterNACHI The InterNACHI member shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to a. InterNACHI, b.fellow InterNACHI members, c. InterNACHI employees, leadership or directors.
Accusations of a member acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall trigger a review by the Ethics Committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from InterNACHI.
IV: The InterNACHI member shall abide by InterNACHI’s current membership requirements.
V:The InterNACHI member shall abide by InterNACHI’s current message board rules.

I made my points in hopes that something is done about this InterNACHI Awards Committee member. He is scaring InterNACHI members from posting and allowing discussions for taking place.
I certainly hope the awards committee has a conversation among themselves. Maybe Ben Gromicko would be the right person to advise the committee members on Mr. Goldenberg and what might be done to strengthen members conduct.

Boy oh boy, sure was a lot of writing ya did here.
Did someone hit a nerve. Surprised if it did with all the meds you are on that you can sense anything.
You are pretty jealous abut my committee membership, get over it. Not gonna change because you do not like me.
Everyone notice most all this fool argues with are either present or past members of a board of directors or committee.
Lotta sour grapes here!
Go waste time & make more absurd complaints.

Cool…

You do not see the relevance?
Booby should take the advice he lies about!

You sir lie like a rug yet are on the awards committee?
Too bad. So, sad InterNACHI does not vet any members asking to be part of the awards committee.

Now stick your BIG NOSE in your own business.

You do not see the relevance?
About mgoldenberg
Interests
Inspections, Corvettes, Dog Rescue, Staying Mellow!

BIG NOSE MARK lies like a rug yet are on the awards committee?
Too bad. So, sad InterNACHI does not vet any members asking to be part of the awards committee.

Funny you say you are mellow but it is pain to see you are a troublemaker BIG NOSE Mellow Mark.:roll:

I apologize Pepe Le Pew!
Which quote of yours may I use…

An awards committee trolls me?
As expressed, BIG NOSE Mark Goldenberg trolling Robert Young and strings I was on.

An awards committee member can post this about an InterNACHI member?
**Originally Posted by mgoldenberg View Post
Boy oh boy, sure was a lot of writing ya did here.
Did someone hit a nerve. Surprised if it did with all the meds you are on that you can sense anything.
You are pretty jealous abut my committee membership, get over it. Not gonna change because you do not like me.
Everyone notice most all this fool argues with are either present or past members of a board of directors or committee.
Lotta sour grapes here!
Go waste time & make more absurd complaints.

I guess the awards committee allows their member to break COE.

Absolutely agree… they shoud have been doing this for the approx. last 12 years that your buddy Roy Cooke was a Awards Committee Member! IMO, he should have never made it past day one!

Now just to make sure Mark, BIG NOSE, GOLDENBERG understands.
1: I am not jealous about HIM being on the awards committee.
I am happy for HIM, or any member that get to contribute on a higher level to the association.
Funny how you demean the association, the award and the committee.

The BIG NOSE reflects how I feel about you sticking your BIG NOSE where it does not belong and conflating conspiracies to fit in with the troublemakers.

1: I thought the InterNACHI Awards Committee was formed to recognise InterNACHI members achievements.
2: That board member were personally selected.
3: That board member must reflect professionalism.
IE: Like the Gerry Beaumont Educational Achievement Award program was created to publicly recognize individual InterNACHI members for their superior Continued Educational performance during the calendar year.

Board members should hold themselves accountable for their actions. That is the massage I am trying to convey.

All the best with your endeavors as an InterNACHI Awards Committee member. I just thought it meant something special. Now I know.:roll:

Mr. Jonas knows more than you will ever know or could comprehend.
He was a valuable committee member.
We’ll be watching you, [FONT=Comic Sans MS][size=2]Mr. Disrespectful, to document the next
times you start with the Canadian board members.
That’s right, there are actually 14 of them watching.
Shameful way to live your life
Too Bad
So Sad
[/size][/FONT]

What are you talking about?
Who’s is referring to Mr. Jonas other than the fool posting called Mark Goldenberg?

Something wrong with your thinking process, truly!

You are a disgrace to the association sir. A bloody disgrace to carry on as a board member the way you do.
You should be immediately removed with your vulgar tone and behour.
Shame on you…

Are you some kind of a nut?
Could someone do something about this committee member?
Does it ever stop?

Shame on you for being a disgrace to the home inspection industry! Everyone can see a definite pattern here. There’s way too much to think they all all wrong.
So what do you do instead of changing & trying to be professional, honest ? Publicly threaten them.
Too Bad
So Sad.