Bidding starts now.
This week’s (April 25, 2017) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction item is an enormous home inspector business boosting package being provided by the Master Inspector Certification Board. The total business-boosting package includes:
Non-InterNACHI are members are welcome to bid as the Certified Master Inspector professional designation is open to all home inspectors. If you don’t yet qualify, we will save everything for you until you do. So you can bid even if you aren’t ready to be a CMI.
- You must qualify to be a Certified Master Inspector (CMI). That means you have to have 1,000 home inspections and/or continuing education hours (combined) and have been in the inspection business for at least 3 years. You’ll be asked for some documented evidence that you have been in business at least 3 years. To do that you’ll be asked to provide ANY ONE of the following:
- a copy of your government-issued inspector’s license demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
- a copy of your business license demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
- evidence that demonstrates that you were a member of an inspection association as of three or more years ago;
- a copy of the first page of your inspection business federal tax return from three or more years ago;
- a copy of a DBA document demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
- or three signed letters from business associates or past clients stating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago.
- We only need ONE of the aforementioned documents (we’ll contact you to get it).
If you don’t yet qualify, we will save everything for you until you do. So you can bid even if you aren’t ready to be a CMI.
If you aren’t already a member of InterNACHI, your first year and following year will be free.
If you are a member of InterNACHI, your next two years will be free.
You can choose your CMI Vest size (choose one-size larger than you think and exchange it if it doesn’t fit)
You can choose your shoe cover size (L works well with shoes, XL works well with boots)
Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, April 25, 2017.
Winner will be the post with the highest bid prior to 9PM MST.
You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet, which will then be then paid to the Master Inspector Certification Board and InterNACHI.
Your payment is 100% tax deductible.
We’ll contact you to get your application completed, to ship our items, and to build your custom award. There are no additional shipping costs. It includes everything.
Total approximate value of this total package exceeds $6,000.00!!!
Bidding starts now.