Reported Post by sstanczyk

sstanczyk has reported a post.

Reason:

Forum: Electrical
Assigned Moderators: gbeaumont, fmagdefrau, fcarrio, lkage, mkyriacou, jmckenna1, rromoser, sgilligan1, iniquette, bjones5, jramos, wwilson3

Posted by: Marc D. Shunk
Original Content:

TY Stephen, not called for on many levels

I have got to think that is a hacker as I do not remember Marc being a jerk.

I have always suspected this guy to be an alias for another deranged electrical “expert” who has been expelled and banned twice. He exists nowhere else but here.

I recall Marc as being helpful and not giving overly complicated answers like the other guy.

So was the other guy … until challenged. Ever Google Marc Shrunk? You’d think a famous electrician such as he would have more to his name than just his NACHI posts.

Interesting as you are correct.

Odd…

http://www.selfhelpforums.com/showpost.php?p=18136&postcount=4

I thought he was a bit more respectable than that. At the very least, he should lose his “unmoderated” status.

: Marc D. Shunk - isn’t this a different spelling? I dont think its the same Marc…

yes…

I mentioned that in a post… if you’re not gonna pay to play, at minimum there should be a set of tools in place to moderate the unmoderated.

I think half of the membership (paying or not) has gone nuts anyway :slight_smile:

pabernathy has also reported this item.

Reason:

And I always liked Marc.

Apparently we have been bamboozled.

Post more often Paul.

You know we like you.

I see Tedesco is on that forum. Perhaps after all these years, he finally brainwashed him. Sad. I enjoyed Marc’s posts, well, most of them anyway.

I have “traced” the messages posted back to Marc’s original profile.

He has been posting since December 2006 and has started 29 “threads” and has 1,983 posts.
Some of his older posts are just as “inflammatory” as those published in the last week or so.
I have reported this issue to “the powers that be” and I have asked that his posts be deleted and that he be placed back on “moderated status”.
If you see his posts “disappear” then you will know that “the powers that be” have listened[size=5][size=5].[size=3] If not… at least I tried.[/size][/size]

[/size]

Thanks Frank.

Thanks Frank.

FYI…
Whenever you guys “report a post” I look up the rules and regulations to see if the reported post is in violation of the message board rules.

If it is… I then do a cut and paste of the offending post to include the URL and send a recommendation for it to be deleted.

Oftentimes I received a “one word reply” and that reply is…“POOF”:smiley: and the offending post just disappears from our message board.

Sad to say that at other times the offending message remains for not only our prospective future NACHI members to see but also for any and all Real Estate agents, Appraisers, lenders/bankers, many of our elected officials, and most importantly the “General Public”/our prospective future clients to see.

Like I said… all we can do is continue to try to keep our message board professional, informative, and the best and most respectable that the inspection industry has to offer.

{PS: Thank you for your kind words they are greatly appreciated.}

OK, so why is it still there?

Like I said…
*Quote: *
Sad to say that at other times the offending message remains for not only our prospective future NACHI members to see but also for any and all Real Estate agents, Appraisers, lenders/bankers, many of our elected officials, and most importantly the “General Public”/our prospective future clients to see.
End Quote:

Give it some time.