Request for Help

Originally Posted By: dmarino
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Greeting to all! My name is Domenic Marino and I am a new member of NACHI! I’m is search of usable inforation with regard to NJ mentorship, side by side inspections and how I may get my reports reviewed by licensed NJ Inspections/NACHI members. Can anyone give me a shove in the right direction? Please call me at 856-241-8070 or on my cell at 856-524-2500. I am located in the southern NJ, eastern PA, northern DE area.

Dom Marino

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Domenic,

Did you find anyone that would take you along to mentor you? If you would like to try Neal Lewis he is over there in your neck of the woods.

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: nlewis

Domenic,

E-mail me and I would be glad to give you information about the mentoring.

Neal Lewis

Domenic,

If he tries to charge you for this mentoring, let me know so I can feed him beers at the next NY chapter meeting and when he passes out we will leave him somewhere deep in the woods of NY where not even his boss will find him. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Harriman Park is nice… Woods are pretty deep. It’s where they buried the “made” guy’s body in Goodfellas. Actually, its about 3 miles up the road from where the Chapter meets… Fuggedaboudit!

Joe F.

HE HE....I will keep that in mind. I don't know if Neal is going to want to show up at the next meeting now! ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: nlewis

Joe M,

I'll try to be at the next meeting, but I was surprised to find out it was dry upstairs!

Joe F,

I have hiked those trails in Harriman. I'll bring my trail maps just in case. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Neal,

Ask and you shall receive, no matter whether if you are up or down! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers