Requesting some help

Originally Posted By: sfisher
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hello everyone,

I am new to home inspections and a new member of NACHI. I am looking for someone who would be willing to take me on a few inspections with them. I have been in the construction industry for over 20 years.

I am located in Colorado Springs, CO. I have emailed several people in the Denver area with either no response or a response of sorry business is too slow to be able to help. I am willing to travel as far as Kansas City, Albuquerque or Cheyenne. But, traveling that far, I wouldn't be able to be there unless it was on a weekend.

I have several realtors that are willing to use me, but I am not comfortable in going out on my own, without a few inspections with someone who does knows what they are doing.

If there is anyone out there that is willing to help me, I would really appreciate it, and will return the favor in the future when someone else is coming up and just starting out.

Thank you in advance
Sue icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Sue: I have an idea. I have to go to CO to help a few guys who are thinking (albeit slowly) about forming a chapter. I’ll go do some with you if you want. I’ll ask them on your behalf too.

Nick