RES-COM and AABIE

Originally Posted By: todd taylor
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Has anyone heard of the American Assoc of Building Inspectors and Environmentalists or RES-COM. I am interested in their ads posted for jobs.

Thanks

Originally Posted By: rzimmerman

got a web link?

Rob Z.

www.RZinspections.com

Originally Posted By: todd taylor

rescom.cc

Originally Posted By: bedenkrans

Did you ever find out anything about RES-COM? Who are these people, and are they legit?

Originally Posted By: ftingle

try www.northeastcalifornia.bbb.org and do a search of Res-Com Environmental Inc. Several complaints have been filed as you can see.

I took their 3 training courses before I researched the company. Big mistake.They’re poorly written, confusing and repetitive. The tests are difficult and though they’re open book, the answers are still difficult to find.

Then when you apply for the job (as an independent contractor)they ask if you’d be interested in marketing their business for them. They don’t mention that when you 1st call them though. In fact they told me they would get all my work for me and I wouldn’t have to do any marketing.

Originally Posted By: mohamed Ibrahim

I got working with them and have done several inspections. They have treated me fine so far. The tests were not that hard for me either. It seems that you guys just had a bad experience or did not study hard enough.

nothing worth having is easy to attain