Residual water in shower survey

My old rule for shower pressure used to be if it hits the end of the tub it is OK.

Ok Bob, if this is a 2000 sq ft shower enclosure, one or two cups may not be much of an issue. I think it’s safe to say, we’re talking about a standard residential bathroom.

I’ve inspected some large residences, with really large shower enclosures - tiled. Two cups of water will easily make it to the drain if it has been built properly.

Bob,
Lest you forget, Jeff operates in SoCal. I can almost guarantee you he see’s a hell of a lot more of these than you do!!!

haha
You may be right.
I stand my ground though as cup spread over a football field would not even be noticed versus if all in one depression.

Rest my case,and time to take a shower.:slight_smile:

Someone post a picture of reportable and non reportable please;-)

Now that would be quite the “shower” stall. You must be referring to your local bath house :wink:

Gym maybe.

Perhaps you can provide more detail on what a bathhouse looks like for the rest of us.:wink:

Standing your ground when you are on quicksand may not be the best course of action.:mrgreen:

Quick tip Mike…
The more you move in quicksand the faster you sink.

That’s true and I suspect you know that from experience.:mrgreen:

I was holding out a branch for you(olive),yet you keep spitting out the pits.:twisted:

Learn to be a bit more humble Bob.

It will do you good.

Sure you are not the pot calling the kettle black ???

Yep! :wink:

If a few more people had ego’s we would have more than 60-70 regulars.:slight_smile: