Retired from Inspections mean a different vehicle

So I go rid of my work truck. http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo171/mcyr/2007_gmc_canyon_4_dr_sle1_crew_cab_4wd-pic-2802300112542652012_zpsdddbpzfl.jpeg

And got this to travel with the wife once my leg gets better.

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo171/mcyr/2013-toyota-rav4-xle-front-view-11_zpsnrmnm5dn.jpg

I love it. Rav4. Always wanted one. Not to big, just right.

Nice ride Marcel hope you enjoy your travels

I would be careful with those dammed Toyota’s Marcell, I only got 240,000 Miles out of my last 14 yr old 4Runner. :wink:

Well, Brian, now I feel better with that kind of miles. :wink:

A lot like the commanders ford escape partner… I’ll bet You like it… like You said just the right size… She is on Her second and loves it…

[quote=“mcyr, post:1, topic:116855”]

So I go rid of my work truck. [

Neat glad for you Now if you can find that house with few stairs .](“http://s373.photobucket.com/user/mcyr/media/2007_gmc_canyon_4_dr_sle1_crew_cab_4wd-pic-2802300112542652012_zpsdddbpzfl.jpeg.html”)

Great Job.png

I didn’t want a big SUV, and that one is just right Jim. Took it for a couple short trips already and rides nice and comfortable. My wife’s Malibu, I sit on the low side and have a hard time to get out and pains my left leg when I do. The Rav is higher and easier to get out.

Similar to my Forester, the mid size SUVs are terrific.
Good choice and good travels Senor Cyr!

Could you have used that for your inspection business? I’m looking at a CRV, it should be able to hold my little giant and other ladders but I’m not sure if I’ll grow out of it and need a truck.

I also used my truck as a tool truck, I was a builder for over 45 years.
It served two purposes for the 10 years I had the truck.

Whatever works for you is what counts.
I had also looked at the CRV’s, good vehicles. :slight_smile:

Here is something that really suites you :twisted:

SHORT BUS.jpg

SHORT BUS.jpg

Happy retirement Marcel, well deserved and I hope you have a speedy recovery. Years ago I had achilles tendon reconstruction and a bone spur removed off my heel so I know how painful leg issue’s can be, not to mention recovery, takes a long time.

My girlfriend and I bought a Escape and love it. Great gas mileage, comfortable and good in the snow.

The Escape is also a nice vehicle Peter.
Hope everything is good on your side.

Nice to hear from you.

They’re saying 90 degrees for today, so I think we will take a spin on the Coast.

Hey, Howard. We use a Honda Pilot and it seems to work well for us. I pack the Little Giant and all of my tools in the back with one of the middle seats down and everything fits great. You can buy racks for the top that will hold extension ladders, but we haven’t really needed to.

I think the CRV would probably work too depending on how many gadgets and such you’d like to carry around with you.

Hey, Howard. We use a Honda Pilot and it seems to work well for us. I pack the Little Giant and all of my tools in the back with one of the middle seats down and everything fits great. You can buy racks for the top that will hold extension ladders, but we haven’t really needed to.

I think the CRV would probably work too depending on how many gadgets and such you’d like to carry around with you.

Nice.

I checked the CRV my mother in law got thinking it could be used for the job , it was a tad small , Great vehicle though .

CRV and the Rav4 are pretty much the same size.

I would think a little small though, for carrying ladders on the roof top. :slight_smile: