Retracted

Originally Posted By: jburkeson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I misunderstood the post.

Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

Whew! ... I'm worn out from all this emotion...

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: jmertins

I have trouble following what he is saying…his English is interesting?

John Mertins

Baxter Home Inspections, Inc.

"Greatness courts failure"

Roy "Tin Cup" McAvoy

Originally Posted By: jburkeson

Ditto

Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: jstewart1

deleted

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Quote:
Your apology acceptance when you apologized to me when you wrongly jumped to conclusions and accused me of banning you from the FABI website is also hereby rescinded.

Which was followed by the author of this quote, becomng embroiled in a heated conversation between himself and Joe Burkeson's AVATAR, while spinning out of control in a chair... Let's listen...

Now listen here, Joe... Joe?... JOE?!!! ....

F-you, man. You wont stop staring at me from inside that box. I know, I just wont look at you! I am FABI. I dont need you, so there...

Yeah. What I said (I think). Right on...

In fact, y'all can go and stuff that apology acceptance thang, right about now.

Your fancy words predeceased yourself. Like you said Ad hominim. Is dat some kind of low carb bread?

And another thang... you know, like when you apologized to me when you jumped to conclusions, and such.

And I saw you. And you saw me see you. And I saw you see you see me. Got DAT, ma man? Are we there yet? Wait! Where am I? Oh....

But, back to the matter. I'm king of the world!

And, like, how you accusing me of banning you is also hereby rescinded, cause I sez so. So, there.

And like Ashlee Simpson is da bomb, Y'know... Though Christina can sing better, and such. And THAT fact cant be rescinded, like how you accused me of banning me from the FABI site, and such... And how its hereby RESCINDED!

And another thing, Burkee, old pal... NACHI will always be number two in Florida, 'cause FABI is spelled with an EFF-F-F! You got that? And NACHI is spelled with some other letter, which I is almost sure comes after EFF-F-F sound... So NACHI can never be in front of FABI, cause it would mean that I couldnt SPELL, and we know that I know that you know how to say the alphabet, and such. Y'know?

You need to know that I is a FABIulous inspector. Oh, no... Where's da bafroom? I gotta go write another scathing e-mail. Wait... did I inspect that toilet? You cant, cause you are all illegal!

ILLEGAL, I say. ILLEGAL!!!

I am banging my shoe into my forehead! I-L-L-E-G-A-L!!!!

Wait. Is the room still spinning? I think my head is bleeding!

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: psabados

reaking Association of Blustering Idiots