Return Assistance

As most of you may know, I was away from the inspection business for a while but am now looking at returning. I have kept up with the events within NACHI but, have not participated due to my non inspection staus.
Heres where I need your help.
Presently I,m in a position to enter into a francise at a cost and of course royalty fees. Still researching this idea.
If I decide not to go into this venture, what would be the best way to start up my own business without a large name behind me(not including NACHI).

Thing I’m looking for are:

Business set up
Marketing
Software (preferably on site reports)
Insurance

I have been looking into infra red dection but still unsure of that.

Basically, I’m looking at a business structure and possible associated costs.

Also , I would like to thank NACHI (Nick), George and Vern for their support to me over the past 8 months.
Sincerely,
Allan

Good to hear from you again.

Thanks Vern,

Will probably contact you over the next few days re Alberta Chapter.
Also, to pull info on business ends.
As well George, I got your email but was unable to respond at this time. I appreciate the info and hear what you are saying. Thanks

Allan

Personally I do not think I would go into a franchise but if I was I would look at grass roots .
This is run by Graham Ashdown. (gashdown@grassroots.ca )
( 905- 687-1925x21) I have know him for years and very easy going likeable guy .
You can communicate with him and he will not lead you wrong
Please send me email I have a grandson in Calgary who is talking about trying to get a home and will need an HI.
Roy Cooke …Roycooke@sympatico.ca