Ride Along Inspections in NOVA

Good evening everyone. I am located here in Falls Church and just completed my ICA online and live classes and received my completion certificate. I am looking for someone I can please do 25 inspections with to complete my requirement for Virginia. I am not staying in the NOVA area as I am moving to the Richmond area within the next few months. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Craig Redmiles

Hi Craig! Welcome to our forum! Enjoy it! :smile:

You can check the web links out and make contact with CMIs or CPIs and see if you can do some ride alongs with them:

Also check chapter in both areas:

Good luck!

I hope you have better luck than I did in NOVA. I contacted everyone I could find and nobody wanted to help. One guy said he would help if I joined the company, which I couldn’t do. Another guy said he would call me when he had “something interesting”. Needless to say, he never called. Everybody else never bothered getting back to me.

That’s a bummer, David! A lot of inspectors feel like they are training their competition when the do ride alongs. Try 40 to 50 miles away. :smile:

Wish I was closer.

Craig, have you had any luck here? I’m in the same boat.

I’m too far to help you with a ride along, but I’ve attached some practical advice you won’t get in school.

Good luck to you.Helpful hints for New Inspectors.pdf (230.1 KB)

1 Like

Thank you for the write up!