Ride along with Inspector Bell

Originally Posted By: kbliss
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

On thursday I had a ride along with Greg Bell (Inspector Bell) and I thank him very much. I really was impressed with the way he does his business,he is a professional in every manner.

Thanks again
Kurt Bliss

Originally Posted By: gbell

Thanks Kurt that is a very nice thing for you to post.I also was impressed with your apperance and how you conducted yourself. You will do very well as a home inspector. If you ever have a problem just give me a call. Thanks again

Greg Bell

Bell Inspection Service

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Oh my God, when are you two getting married? icon_smile.gif

Joe Myers

Joe Myers,

Joe act like you were raised up and not jerked up! I was just thanking Greg and you turned into some kind of weird love thing, what are you homophobic? Boy your mother did a job on you! Do you dress up in ladies clothes? Are you jealous? Hey, after you read this I just want to say I`m just kidding! Or am I?

Kurt Bliss

Kurt,

Whether you were kidding or not, I was. ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hey guys calm down !! I think it was very kind of Greg to take the time to show a fellow newbie the ropes, and good of Kurt to be appreciative of the opportunity. The wider issue is why are we not seeing more comments like this of old hands mentoring new talent, I have seen else where on this site that NACHI itself promotes this idea.

Regards

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Joe,

Of course Im joking around, Im never that serious and I like a good ribbing. I just wanted to let people know that there are great people here at NACHI. Joe no hard feelings, just jerking your chain.Hey It`s friday and we need to loosen up.

Kurt Bliss

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Greg:

When you help one NACHI member, you help us all.

Thank you.

Nick

Originally Posted By: gbell

Thanks Nick

I am just giving back what was given to me when I first started. Mark Crammer allowed me to accompany him and learn about the business and get my feet wet.

There is no better training than going on a live inspection. For those of you who are new do it as often as you can. I guarantee you will learn something new each time. Hell I still learn things all the time.

Hey Nick how about a mentoring program with some continuing education points for inspectors who participate?

--
Greg Bell
Bell Inspection Service

Kurt,

Who me? Homophobic. You mean I am not supposed to wear those cute ladies bikini underwear! Oh, I thought they were for me! ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

Joe Myers