Ridge cap leak?

Yea Larry, someone fixed it real good, even used “great stuff” for added insulation.

So you think they fixed a leak If they did where do you think the water is going, No doubt under the shingles, YOU THINK. :nerd_face: :flushed: :roll_eyes: Try again.

OMG, seriously?

Are you an idiot or do you just act like one when you post on this MB?

No Kev, It is obvious who the idiot is, Sorry you can’t handle being called out on something, But I guess you always have to right. :nerd_face:

Being called out on something? WTF are you talking about?

Who’s to say they weren’t trying to seal off an “air leak”, who knows, & really, who cares, I posted the picture as a joke and then you chime in how this weekend warrior FUBAR “fix” that I found, will still leak. :man_facepalming:t2:

Just the same, thanks for pointing that out Scott, I really appreciate it. :wink:

Does NACHI offer communication courses?

2 Likes

No problem Kev, You are right. :sob: :tired_face:

Kevin So how hot was that attic with that amazingly awesome DIY improper repair? I was in one the other day and it was 147. It had ventilation but not enough.

giphy

1 Like

Ok, larry I will fall for it, Google and youtube rodents in the attic, Entry points, and prevention.

???

Hey Cory, it actually wasn’t too bad because it was early and was still relatively cool outside (upper 60s).

This one is another one of those that fall into the, “just when you think you’ve seen it all” category.

Pass some my way Larry, I’ll take mine with extra butter. :smiley: