Rigid Snake Eye

Has anyone purchased the Rigid Snake Eye boroscope with camera, available at Home Depot for $200? If anyone has used one, please comment on quality, etc. Thanks

:slight_smile:

I thought this was a craps thread/

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21737&highlight=Rigid+snake

Bob,

Thank you.

I have one and use it frequently. I just wish it had the capability to record. But for the low cost, it’s pretty useful.

Is there any certification necessary to operate this equipment?? I found this website offering training.:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wow, you could reduce you income and get 10 days off per year. Neat.:shock:

LOL - That might explain the seeds on the end of the camera, reminds me I need to clean that thing off! :vomit: (Could be rice)

“Rigid Snake Eye” I wasn’t sure exactly what the thread was about and was a little hesitant to look.

I have a Rigid “See Snake Micro”. I use it often. It is great and very inexpensive. You can connect up to 30’.

Maybe it should have been titled “one eyed snake”:slight_smile:

I’m waiting for the “purple headed warrior” thread to start any minute.:mrgreen: :stuck_out_tongue:

Brian, you’re nasty.:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL - You where thinking it, I just beat you to it! :slight_smile:

I use a second HP camera that has recordiong capabilities that I mcGyver to the back to film it as I do that cavity search.