RingAlly has special InterNACHI member offer.

Competition is a good thing.

Juan,

They don’t speak to our agents first. The call is routed to you based on the zip code the client is calling from. If they are calling from an area you service, the call will be routed to you. To get charged the $50, the following must happen:

1. They must press 1 to speak to sales. If they press 2 for general questions, the call will still go to you but you won’t be charged for the call. We only want to be charging you if the customer is what we like to call “hyper-targeted and sales-ready”.

2. Once they pressed 1 to speak to sales, they also need to press 1 (answering yes) to more qualifying questions. If they press 2 the call still goes to you but you are not charged. You can customize these questions but we usually like to keep it to 2-3 questions at a max.

3. You stay on the phone for 90+ seconds.

I have mentioned asking all the hard questions at the beginning of the call and have received some push-back from other inspectors. This is only a suggestion to better optimize your calls. Even without scripting or asking hard questions at the beginning of the call, you’re still only being charged for calls from people that are ready to buy. You should still make a positive ROI without scripting.

I think I should also mention the promo again.

1. $100 in free calls
  2. $200 sign-up fee is waived
  3. 3 months with 30% off

This promo allows you to slowly get a feel for our program. There are no string attached and you can walk away without spending a dime before the $100 is spent. You’ll also get 3 months of calls at $35.

Thank you for the feedback.

The customer presses 1 to speak to sales, and presses 1 to other qualifying questions. As was mentioned to Juan, even if you decide not to script or ask hard questions in the first 90 seconds, you should still be seeing a positive ROI because of how targeted the calls are that are being billed.

We have 41 home inspectors so far. 39 in the US and 2 in Canada. We are doing about 800 calls a day, of which 40-80 are billable. The rest have a short duration or do not press 1 to speak to sales.

As far as promotional methods, we are all over the map. About 90% comes from our affiliates right now, which are newspapers, magazines, direct mailers, mobile gurus, content/review websites, directories, display networks, search networks, etc…

The next phase (once we get more home inspectors onboard so we have better coverage) will be producing radio and tv ads. We have radio/tv affiliates waiting to work with us on this. This is how we scale all our campaigns. We try to get coverage for at least a few full states and then we can really scale-up with some larger media buys.

The commercial costs $18,500 alone to produce (not including placing the ads on networks), which wouldn’t make sense for an individual home inspector. But at scale, we can get much better ads out there for our clients.

41 was for the initial test. It will grow substantially through InterNACHI. We have had several sign-ups so far.

You can use the contact form on the site http://www.ringally.com/InterNACHI-Promo.html or email me directly at Amir [at] ringally.com

Hi Nathan,

I emailed you my contact details. I hope we can work together in some capacity in the new year.

Amir

Amir,

I don’t believe you point blank. Your site lacks professionalism (blurred logo, little info, and no way to contact other than a email form. I find it far fetched that anyone would pay $50 just to talk to a lead. In our business $50 is a lot of money especially after taxes/gas to each job. I wish you all the best if you are legit but in my mind if you’re attempting to gain trust from many here you will have to spend a great deal of time and make yourself more visible and presentable (visual wise website) than what your doing right now. That’s just my two cents.

I care if he clubs baby seals, perhaps baby trolls would be more acceptable.

Where do you get he’s selling inspections? He’s billing 80 90 second calls a day because most of us talk to a potential client more than 90 seconds. Where is he advertising at to get 800 calls a day looking for home inspectors? Until he shows proof of what he claims I don’t see any home inspector jumping on his boat. A lot of our calls are price shoppers and we would stand to loose a lot of money simply due to the fact we don’t have enough time to sell our services. I for one will not rush my clients. It’s a big decision for them to hire a home inspector. I would think hard and get real facts on this on Nathan.

Nathan,

We will have to agree to disagree on this one. With a full service company like mine you would have barely enough time to sell all that I offer let alone fit in a yes I’ll use you in 90 seconds. Like I said my call center will cater to the clients best interest and we will listen to the needs of each client before we attempt to sell them just like I do my own business.

Not many grasp that.

I am sure I am.

Been trying to develop that script for years.