RIP John McKenna

John McKenna will be missed. John embodied InterNACHI’s motto; “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.”

From what I remember,
John McKenna was a minister, although I do not know if he was ordained, or worked from personal belief/s. From my recollection, John was a Protestant baptist, Protestant, not so evangelical. But please do not quote me on that.

John was a quite man, did not boast, loved all animals and had a kennel were he mostly breed German Shepherds on his rural home in College Station, Tx. for quite some time.

For 25 years John was a building contractor.
15 years, a Texas home inspector.
10 years as a building thermographer, Level 2, an infrared teacher, a board certified master inspector and founder of ‘Infrared Certified Training school.’

At InterNACHI John helped individuals ‘around the world’ understand the principles of thermal imaging dating back to 2008.
John had contacts through the thermal imaging community, including the leader in thermal imaging right here in North America.

Through his teaching carrier, John became friends with hundreds of individuals around the world. Many leaving wonderful recollections of his classes leaving recommendations and referrals for them to take the class and join InterNACHI.

John embodied the motto of InterNACHI. “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.”

May God be kind to you. Your sorrows will be visited no more being in the kingdom of God our almighty Father. Until we meet again. Thanks for the time you spent with me here.
Best.
Robert.

John McKenna, 63, of College Station passed away on Sunday, December 17, 2017 in Bryan. Services are in the care of Callaway-Jones Funeral and Cremation Centers Bryan-College Station.