Rip Steve Jawitz

Former nachi member Steve Jawitz recently passed away. Steve was a long time miami inspector and P.E. I Worked with Steve in the past and learned alot from him. Rest in Peace Steve

Rip…

He did a lot for NACHI and will be missed , 67 far too soon to leave us . RIP…

So sad.

steve.jpg

http://www.americanspeakersgroup.com/#!steve-jawitz/ce4v

Wow,
Sorry to hear.
R.I.P.

Warm prayers go out to his family and friends…R.I.P, Mr. Jawitz.

Did he just do a presentation a couple of months ago at Tropical Acres? Rest in Peace, and prayers to the family.

I did not know him but am sorry for you loosing a Friend :frowning:

It SUCKS.

Thoughts and prayers to the family RIP

RIP Steve.

He was a good guy, and he loved to get dirty in a crawl:D

RIP Steve

RIP Steve- prayers go out to his family.

Steve,

Thank you for all your help over the last ten years. You were a great teacher, mentor and most of all friend. I will miss our weekly conversations and your clever humor.

My condolences to the Jawitz Family on your great loss, your Dad was one of the best.

RIP Steve :frowning:

Remembered fondly, rest in peace.

RIP Steve.

I’ve had the privilege to meet and work with Steve from December of 2014 performing 40 year recertification inspections in the largest structures in Miami-Dade and Broward counties. He actually found me thru InterNACHI.
I can’t describe how much I’ve learned from him over the period of this little over a year. Even when he was not well, he showed up at the sites and never missed any important meetings. He was a fighter, a great friend and the most knowledgable mentor I’ve ever met. I still can’t believe he’s gone.
He’ll never be forgotten.
R.I.P. Steve.