Rodent infestation

Since we are on the subject of SOP’s, everyone references the InterNACHI SOP. In my case I have state SOP and that is ASHI. Do you guys not have a state SOP? If you do, which one are you following and why…state or InterNACHI?

Warren, if you have a state SOP, that is the one you have to follow. The state SOP over-rides the InterNACHI SOP. :smile:

Thanks. Thats what I thought, but started to wonder with everyone’s comments. Just wanted to make sure. I hope y’all have a great day!

Sincerely,

Warren Roberts
Guardian Inspections
Home & Property, LLC

You’re welcome, Warren. :smile:

I am so sorry you are going through this. Chin up!! It will pass. They signed a contract agreeing to the SOP terms. You are fine!!

The sad pat is that there are people that will sue just because they can, Nicole, and it ends up costing to defend the frivolous suit. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Make sure to not never give in to the realtor or client and first of all you have admitted your mistake and if the client decides to sue now they have proff you admitted your mistake by agreeing to pay for pest control and its unethical to give any kind of monetary funds to a realtor for a job that realtor presented to you just hope you don’t get reported for it because you mentioning it here. GOOD LUCK

Willie, welcome to our forum where there are no stupid questions! Enjoy! :smile:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I tried

Tell the rabble-rousers that you are here to learn not be made fun of…OR, “BITE ME”. :rofl:

Edit: I don’t know if you can see it, but directly above your post the forum says: “This is the first time Willie Williams III has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!”

Anyway, try again, if you want to. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks no I can’t see it…I will be floating around sometime I just became a license home inspector so I’m still learning I been an apprentice for a year and I hope I can count on you when needed because you are the Top master home inspector thank you for welcoming me to the forum…

It is my pleasure, Willie! :smile:

Edit: If I see something that is awry, I speak up!

1 Like

I’m the same way I always listen and observe and speak up it’s the best way,fact checker…

1 Like