Roof and attic, thoughts and help, thank you

Yes Robert, I agree with your post, it is pretty straight forward and to the point. I appreciate and will take your advice. But actually I am glad I get so many responses because it does not hurt to hear how others approach different scenarios. Not every inspector takes the same approach and some are more comfortable with other paths. I am still trying to figure out what works best for me, so I do like to hear from the experienced. I do realize at the end of an inspection they should all boil down to the same point but I am patiently looking for a method that I am comfortable with before I start trying to schedule myself full time with inspections. I was a boxer for seven years and I would not ask for a different trainer than the one that I had, but he did not know how to train different styles, he trained every fighter as if they should fight the same textbook way. Some fighters fight like Muhammad Ali, some fight like Joe Frazier, and some fight like Mayweather, different methods work for individual fighters. Different methods work for individual inspectors.

Well I guess that’s my take, maybe I’m wrong?

That is for sure, Greg! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me Kenton. I operate in the western slope area of Colorado and have no idea about our limitations. In fact, I even quoted the wrong forum topic and excused myself and delivered the same request to the correct topic.