Roof Installation & Insurance Inspections Training at the Florida House of Horrors on February 20-21, 2020

Join us at InterNACHI’s Florida House of Horrors® for Roof Installation & Insurance Inspections Training with Glenn Stephens, CMI®.

This training will cover the four major systems of the home: the electrical, HVAC, roof covering, and plumbing. This class will also cover how to properly inspect a roof’s shingle installation and flashing, based on the methods recommended by the Florida Building Code (FBC) and National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA). Students will learn about the latest means for enhancing a building’s wind mitigation features, according to Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB) standards.

Awesome place to see things that’ll take years of inspecting to see! I spent two days in this exact trainer on personal time (free use of facility) while the wife was in Miami on business and I had free hotel on her companies dime! Discussed other service options with the staff about Radon and Mold Inspections as well and got some very valuable information I’m researching right now to add to my business.

Very impressed with the people and facilities and highly recommend going just to see different faults if you get a chance.

That is great to hear!