Roofing tests

I’ve been trying to pass the final examination but I’m having problems with two kinds of questions:

1. Roofing
  2. Insulation and Ventilation

Could you help me on this ? What I’m trying to say is where I can find questions and asnwers related to these two topics. Thanks a lot !!:shock:

If it the nachi test for roofing there is a PDF student handbook at the beginning of the course you can save on your PC. It has all the answers to the questions in it. The videos are hard to follow for me. Hope it helps

Hector, did you make a friend in your area yet?
It is one of the best ways to get connected with your education.
If you still have any problems by the end of the day, send me your phone number and not on the message board.
I will call you and get you up to speed on Roofing and the mysteries of venting and insulation.

Sorry for the edit. Read more

The information required to pass the exams is supposed to be in the course material.
Hector, we always want to improve the courses so my question is:

1. are you going back to study the parts of the course you are having trouble with and still having trouble with exam questions in that section?

Visit Free Home Inspector Training Courses & Online Classes - InterNACHI® and scroll down the page, while looking for “roof” and “insulation” and “ventilation.” So, you can refer to our online courses, or we have a ton of roof articles at http://www.nachi.org/mastering-roof-inspections.htm

Is there something more specific that you’re looking for?