Rubber roof vents?

Anyone know what these white caps/penetrations are? Commercial building…

I forget the prpoer name but what they do is as wind blows across the roof they creat a negative pressure under the membrane effectively sucking it down. the harder the wind the better the membrane is held in place.

Something like this no doubt.

Different brand but that’s what it is!