Rule change

You are correct I hope for your sake you get the help you need.

Funny thing is for some reason I want to like you. I do not dislike you personally I think, as we have never met face to face. I am just amazed at the way you see the world. At least in this country we still have a right to voice our differences. I assume “which can be very dangerous around here” that you do not want the government telling us what we can or cannot say, right? Please let me know if I am wrong about that as well. Maybe you think we should all just shut the hell up and do as we are told and the government will decide what we are best suited for to earn our daily rations? There have been a great many folks that have felt that way around the world for a very long time

Like I always say different strokes for different folks.

I’ll make this as simple as I can for you.
There needs to be rules in place in order to have a civilized society. This isn’t the gangster era. I was always taught you use your mind to solve problems and violence as a last resort. That is how I have lived my life. So far, it has worked. If the Armageddon you are fearful of occurs, or the Zombie apocalypse, or locusts…perhaps I may rethink my plans.

I am a very happy individual. I have a wonderful family and great friends. I do pretty much whatever I want, when I want to and always have.If there is an issue, I address it logically and swiftly.

Take for instance this recent incident regarding the proposed rule change. I was given some information and ran with it. As I said to Ms. Holladay, “I would like to leave the profession in better condition than I found it”.

I tried a decade ago. It didn’t work. Now, armed with some more bodies and information, hopefully, when I am retired,out on my boat fishing, others will say, “he made a difference”. That goes for the others who were involved in this as well. It took a lot of work and cooperation from everyone involved. It will take more.

What did you do?
What you always do. Ramble on about how it is everyone elses fault, but yours.
As someone once said, if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

You and I have a basic difference of philosophy, which is fine.

If you wish to discuss this further, we can move to the NFE section.
This thread was to make everyone aware that the proposed rule change was withdrawn. Now everyone knows.

I have to finish a report…again… :mrgreen:

I have never blamed my problems on anyone but myself and the decisions I have made in my life. My luck and my life is a result of what I alone have done.

I have had some good luck in my life and some bad luck. Luck is luck. Overall I would say 75% has been good luck the last few years have been bad luck for me personally. I blame no one as I should have made different decisions thant I did to make my life better now than it is. Hind sight is always 20/20 :slight_smile:

The things that matter most to me in life are fine. When I am dead my wife and daughter will remember me fondly and I believe abot 95% of the people I have met face to face and had a relationship will feel the same way.

As long as when I am dead folks miss me and remember me fondly then I’m good with the time I had here.

If I drop dead tonight I would have no regrets about unfinished business with anyone I know. If I drop dead tonight I rot with a clear conscious :slight_smile: