Russel Ray, industry's biggest name in marketing, accepts full time position at NACHI

Yes. Unless Deanna can’t get me a flight and/or hotel room, or if Nick decides otherwise.

This is excellent news!. I remember several years ago when you mentioned your goals and I’m sure this is in line with them.

I am looking forward to great things to come. \:D/

Announcing in this corner the heavy weight champion of the world RR

And in this corner his opponent JB

May we meet in the middle.

Congratulations RR smooth move.

I do not believe that Jim will have ANY problems with Russel

Just talked to Roy Cooke.

The three NACHI members of the year, in one place.

We will hold court and ‘allow’ the ‘lesser’ members to bring offerings of beer, cuervo and Jim Beam to our feet. :mrgreen:

Sorry, I had to indulge that dream, if only for a second :wink:

What about Zinsco Man?

He can come too.

Sorry, I thought it was Roy, you and me, this year. I might be (and probably am. Had to write three reports today AND finish my taxes. I am somewhat spaced).

I applogise.

Still hope to see you there.

BTW: I am taller than Russel. :wink:

Dare I say that you haven’t seen me in pumps? :shock: Nah, I better not say that. :smiley:

I wouldn’t if I were you Russel, too funny :mrgreen:

Gerry

But you did.

Go figure. :mrgreen:

Russel,

**Let me be the first **to say …in this way

congratulations
[size=4][size=2]didn’t think anyone else congratulating you would use crayons**…:smiley:
**[/size][/size]

Congratulations RR,
I wish you the very best in your newest venture, I am quite sure you will be an outstanding asset to the NACHI staff. Please feel free to contact me, anytime, about anything if you need any help! My hat goes off to you and I know, as does many on this board, that if it wasn’t for your selfless giving; many of us newbie’s would be struggling…lol but because of your help my first month, 4/07, has resulted in an inspection a day. (Keeping the creditors away)
Keep up the positive attitude! :cool:
Bobby C

Congratulations RR!

Congratulations Russell, this is the best news I have heard in a while. Also, congratulations to all NACHI memebers, as we will be the ones that benefit!.:stuck_out_tongue:

Good Luck,
Fred

Margaritas all round!

Congrats Russel.

Wow
Congratulations Captain Kirk!!!
CJ

Bobby Cramer - That’s good news for a new inspector to have an inspection a day during his first month. What are some things that caused that? You gave some credit to Russel - How was he helpful for you? And by the way I agree that Russel will be a great addition to NACHI’s marketing. It will be interesting to see how that benefits both the NACHI organization and the individual inspectors.

Congratulations Russel and welcome aboard! See you in Toronto!

very nice!!!

Congratulations NACHI, you’ve procured an OUTSTANDING asset in Russell Ray.
I know of many inspectors and others who have built there business on some of Russells advice and comments.
I’m sure that now with Russell on board, the marketing idea’s will truly grow.