S Traps Okay?

Maybe but he has everyone looking at the damn photo pretty close. :mrgreen::wink:

Ouch! :ack:

You wouldn’t have to look **that **close, but whatever works!

Here’s another shot

Thanks Sam, I totally missed that!

:cool:glad to help… When there is a cluster flock of issues, it’s harder to pick them all out.

Didn’t have to look close (but you missed the kinked line) :mrgreen::mrgreen: but I saw more than 7 and now with that photo, hmmm yep. :mrgreen::wink:

Ps my friends call me Dave :smiley:

New pic looks like the drain is reverse pitched… Could be optical delusion:)
What else do you see Ken?

oops…I thought I saw that before :oops:

Not reverse pitch, but no pitch. Doesn’t drain slow or gurgle.

I should have charged double for this POS…:twisted:

The electrical is a cluster f*ck from hell!!

lol, I’ve got 14, Ken, but I’m counting each wrong part and fitting!

You could just pick that thing apart. Its a good photo. Tee on it’s back, is that irrigation plumbing also. Are the shut off valves under in the basement

Yep, they’re in the basement, which has a 1/2" deep by 1 foot wide puddle of water surrounding the perimeter.

Wanna guess where the electrical panel is?

Wanna guess who broke out the rubber gloves and mat to stand on while opening the dead front? :frowning:

Not sure I would have done that myself. :roll:;-):roll:

Good call on that!

lol. There was a skid down in the basement that I drug over there and placed in front of the panel to stand on.

I always carry my rubber gloves, and a small piece of rubber in my truck to stand on in case a panel is outdoors or in a basement like this one (I see a few).

I wish I had IR. Some of the bulbs in the basement and in the upstairs were dimming and fluctuating, like florescent lights. Corrosion on the main feed wires and lugs. I’m sure there was some crazy voltages (I didn’t bother to take voltage readings)

Do not see anyone called out the 90 degree elbow yet. Yes double trap S traps.

Lol This is fun.

Made all look real hard.

Well except for Marcel who is trying catch me in some kind of lie.

Oops, better luck next time buddy. What’s his day job?

And the list goes on.

no, but it’s in my comment in the report.

“improper materials and plumbing methods observed” :cool: