sad but true (Dispute between neighbors)

**[FONT=Verdana]**A city councilman in Utah, Mark Easton, had a beautiful view of the [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
**[FONT=Verdana]**east mountains, until a new neighbor purchased the lot below his [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
**[FONT=Verdana]**house and built a new home. The new home was 18 inches higher [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
**[FONT=Verdana]**than the ordinances would allow , so Mark Easton, mad:mad: about his [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
**[FONT=Verdana]**lost view, went to the city to make sure they enforced the lower [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
**[FONT=Verdana]**roof line ordinance. The new neighbor had to drop the roof line, [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
**[FONT=Verdana]**at great expense. [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma] [/FONT]
**[FONT=Verdana]**Recently, Mark Easton called the city, and informed them that his [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
**[FONT=Verdana]**new neighbor had installed some vents on the side of his home. [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
**[FONT=Verdana]**Mark didn’t like the look of these vents and asked the city to [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]investigate. When they went to Mark’s home to see the vent view, [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]this is what they found…[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]****[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]****[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]
[FONT=Verdana][size=3][FONT=Verdana]Oh yeah, this is much better than 18" taller…[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
**[FONT=Verdana]**Sometimes things are better left alone.:mrgreen: [/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

Classic payback!

Thanks for the morning laugh.

I see alot of this type of complianing in Key West I wish someone would do this down here to shut some of these people up…

I Love It !!!

Nice architectural bird…what a pay back to poor ole’ Mark.

Damn neighbors…nice thought though.

Wherever you live, neighbors will be neighbors.

Robert

I have seen this before,a NACHI member posted this last year. A good find anyway!!

My neigbor across the street puts up a BIG Christmas light show. This year it was REALLY bright. The light coming through the blinds in our bedroom was so bright that I could read by it.

I asked him to town it down, but he just put me off. I asked him if he could turn it off at, say 10:30 PM. He said no.

SO…

I installed a 40 foot menorah on my roof and lit it with those 500 watt halogen work lights (8 for the candles and 10 more for an outline). As Hannakah wen on, they kept getting brighter and brighter (and they were all aimes at his bedoom window!).

On the 5th night of Hannakah, he finally relented and agreed to turn off the lights at 10:00 PM.

It all worked out. We are still friends. He just had to undestand my POV.

neighbor wars can be funny, if handled in the right way.

BTW: The local Labbobich community (Ultra Orthodox Jews) really liked the display. :mrgreen:

I would have given that neighbor a run for his money…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgf60CI_ks

Hey in the country…the way the rednecks handle this stuff is with a nice little pigpen next to the property line as close to the offending neighbor as possible…you get sausage and results. :wink:

reminds me of being back in Kentucky… :smiley:

Indiana:mrgreen: