Safe to Hope - reaches out to 1 in 4 women you know

This is a 501c3, but also my story and my wife’s. Short 8 minute video presentation: www.safetohope.org/presentation

Childhood Sexual Abuse affects 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys. 25% of the families of the properties we inspect.

It starts with talking about the issue and then standing up for those who need the help (eg, Good Samaritan story…take the wounded to a place of help)

We don’t want to just talk about it…that is just the start: we also want to do something about it.

Healing creates stronger people, stronger families, stronger communities that are healthier.
I am just starting but will donate a portion of every inspection to Safe to Hope and will make that a point on every inspection report as an addendum to help awareness of this issue.

In this time of uncertainty, we have a goal of being debt free in the property, construction, and all operations, so that will not be a burden and that the most efficiency can be had in operations to reach out to the most survivors.

Online help can be given without fees at https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/3349620 or by mail at

Safe to Hope, PO BOX 58, Satsuma, FL 32189

Thanks for letting me share. Please spread the word.