Sallie Mae Inspection?

Has anyone ever heard of having to be certified to do Sallie Mae inspections? Is there such a thing? What needs to be done to do FHA inspections? Any input will help.

You mean Fannie Mae? Sallie Mae is student loans

That is what I said…

Do you know what your saying?

Sallie Mae DOES have a home loan division now. They have spun off their some of their student / parent loan divisions into a new company, Navient. I got notice last month.

If you are an InterNACHI member, you can do ALL FHA, VA, and HUD inspections (HUD employees are actually invisible members of InterNACHI and InterNACHI is how they get their department CE)… except 203K inspections which requires separate registration.