Salvation Army inspections in Ga?

I just recieved a request to do some inspections for the SA, they are buying/bought some apartment buildings to convert to low income housing. I am unable to do them, so if anyoine wants this work, send me a PM with your name and number and I will call you back with the information so you can contact the lady who is hiring. Kenn P.S. No strings or finders fee.

I just got the call too. Haven’t called them back yet but I don’t think it would fit my schedule anyway. Did they give you much details?

Good luck dealing with them or any entity that is non-profit. You should actually charge more, because getting paid would most likely not be easy.

Just my opinion from past experiences.

I recived an e-mail from them they are offering $100.00 per unit.

No I did not ask though.

That might work out pretty good, depending on the number of units in the buildings and how many buildings. P.S. They ask me to give a price, but I didn’t.

Good point.

Here is a copy of what was sent, not sure if they want a full inspection are just a renters type of inspection, may contact them and see if I can help, The Salvation Army has helped many people and if I can help without hurting me I will do it anytime.

Good Morning Mr.McMahon.
My Name is Siera Hounchell with The Salvation Army. Currently we are working on a Rapid Rehousing program which we are looking at multiple properties for temporary housing. Most are appartment complexs and some duplexes. We are looking for some rates for your home inspections, most apartments are going to be around 1100 sq. Ft. I have properties in the counties below and if you could email me back with the properties that your company can inspect :
-Fayette County -Macon County
-Spaulding County -Schley County
-Jasper County -Dooley County
-Hancock County -Crisp County
-Putnam County -Sumter County
-Baldwin County
-Wilkinson County
-Johnson County
-Washington County
-Harris County
-Talbot County
-Chattahoochee County
-Webster County
-Stewart County
-Wuitman County
-Marion County
-Taylor County

We wont be sure how many apartments/duplexes we will have but we have a budget of 100.00 for each inspection. If you can inspect in a majority of these counties there will no doubt be multiple houses, but we wont have a set time or date for the inspections because we are renting apartments/duplexes when they are needed.

Please get back to me with your response.