San Diego's largest (and best) looking for inspectors

We are turning business away! We need qualified inspectors ASAP. If you are interested in working for a great inspection company with benefits like paid time off, company vehicle and all expenses paid, please contact me.

See our employment page for job description.

Do you really think you are the best looking ?

.:wink:

I can’t believe that we can’t get a qualified candidate!!! Does anyone want to move to San Diego?

I don’t know if it is because we are a non-license state that there are so few people who want to work in this field. Actually, a lot of people want the job, but they are unqualified or need months of training.

PLEASE! If you know of someone in the area who is qualified, let me know.

Thanks!

There in lies the rub with every add I see looking for inspectors, regardless of it’s here in Southern California or back east or where ever. All the ads state the candidate must have all these qualifications, and I can’t help but think any one’s who is actually that qualified is most likely up and running their own business.

Ian,

Excellent point! We try to differentiate the “ideal” candidate and the preferred qualifications.

In states where licensing is required, most companies require candidates to have a license already - so they are at least certified. We rarely even get someone with a NACHI certification.

One very recent applicant was literally a shift leader at Jack-in-the-box. No joke.