Sarah Palin Moron Alert!

You must silence the opposition to go forward! Every good Nazi and Stalinist knows that.

Don’t kid yourself Kenny, there ain’t a Democrat in America who wouldn’t piss their pants in anticipation of running against Sarah Palin. Who better to run against than a proven loser? :wink:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_201.gif

I don’t remember Sarah being defeated by any democrats.

I remember Obama campaigning for president from the first day he became
a senator, and multi-millions of dollars spent, and defeating a bla-zae Mc Cain.
BTW… Sarah Palins explosive popularity did not require 4 years of promotion
and millions of dollars. She ignited millions almost instantly.:mrgreen:

Duh, I was referring to the so called Fairness Doctrine, joey. :roll:

It took even less time to explode her unpopularity rating with the greater American public, in just a few short days after her name was unceremoniously scribbled on the back of a bar napkin at a Republican happy-hour the VP pick found her detractors were legion. :wink:

I would venture to say that if you subtracted the number of her detractors from her supporters her overall popularity rating would equal zero, thanks for playing, better luck next time. :mrgreen:

Didn’t you agree to keep this stuff in the “not for everyone” area? :roll:

It seems that the Not for Everyone Section hasn’t caught on as I would have liked, I have since amended my participation to existing threads only, but I’ll post no new political/religious threads here. It is the best compromise I could come up with. I guess that is why you are here too. :smiley: