Scammer texting me this very moment

Must be Minnesota’s turn. I got the text today also…

My two word reply… “CASH ONLY

I don’t expect to hear from him again. :twisted:

Do not feel like screwing with him?

Who the hell has time? I’m busy making $$$$!

He texted me today. Says his name is James.

I texted back I would only accept heroin or small animals for payment, still waiting for his reply.
My home number starts with 651- but I knew it was a scammer right away.
Nobody starts a conversation with “What forms of payment do you accept”?

Hahahahaha almost fell off my chair that was so funny:D

Ten million from the FBI!!! What do I do now?
I’m in deep poo though they scared the s hit out of me!

…“If you fail to provide the documents to this office, we will prosecute you”…

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETORY CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001 Website: www.fbi.gov
reply to : fbi.timga@gmail.com

Urgent attention needed

We have been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network that the sum of $10.500, 000.00, has been released from a bank in Africa bearing your name as the beneficiary without dist certificate to clear your name and fund from every terrorist or drug or money laundering activities

The bank knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to make this payment from any part of the world to your account directly, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment (s.t.d.p) method to make the payment. direct transfers are difficult and secret diplomatic transit payment (s.t.d.p) are not usually made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities and we ask why must your payment be made in a secret transfer if your transaction is legitimate.
We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your personal account, so it is our duty as an international agency to correct these little problems before this fund reflects into your personal account.

we advice you to contact us immediately, as your funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with the dist certificate within 3 days from the country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequently prosecute you for cross border terrorist financial activites.
based on our findings, our investigative department wish to warn you against some miscreants, hoodlums and touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country. By sending out fraudulent emails without our official logo and emblem we shall release your funds immediately we receive this legal document and we will ensure that you receive your payment without any further delay.

Note

We decided to contact you directly by email to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the huge amount involved. Be informed that the funds are now with a top bank in the united state in your name and under the monitoring/custody of the FBI. At the moment, we have asked the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we instruct them to do so, and only if we receive the dist certificate this is to enable us carry out a comprehensive investigation first before releasing the fund to you.

hence, you are to forward your dist certificate to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you do not have it, then let us know so that we will direct you to the appropriate authority to obtain the certificate then you are to send it to our office. And thereafter, we will instruct the bank holding the funds, to go ahead and credit your account immediately. If you fail to provide the documents to this office, we will prosecute you and take appropriate action against you for not proving the legality of the funds.

Finally if you truly want to receive this funds without F.B.I troubles then Reconfirm your full name, occupation, age, contact address and telephone number to the above mentioned office either by phone or E-mail to facilitate the processing of your payment.

Yours Faithfully

SPECIAL AGENT TIMOTHY GALLAGHER
FOR FBI DIRECTOR
MR,JAMES B. COMEY

yup on a little computer :slight_smile:

he’s texting me right now… too much fun. I know the realtor that has the listing… not under contract… so I googled his number found this… LOL

Plaaaaaay with him.

What this is not real , well there goes the new truck :shock:

Just got the same type of request from Candy Moore at 925-239-8484. He/She has bladder cancer. I asked them to call me after I finish my inspection of the local FBI office in a few minutes. cue the crickets…

I keep on getting luckier & richer! :mrgreen:

SA NATIONAL LOTTERY OFFICE

Head Office Gauteng Gidani House

Stand 405, Halfway House extension 32

Old Pretoria Main Road, Halfway House Midrand.

South Africa.

The South African National Lottery Award   

Congratulations! Winning Notification
SA Online international Lottery Award Prize of US$3.750, 000.00 (THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFHTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY).

Email Account Owner, Congratulations!! We are happy announce to you that you have won an online lottery prize in our international lottery promotion.

Your active e-mail address attached to computer gene rated TICKET NUMBER: BH 056075457152 with REFERENCE NUMBER: SA/KA2C110EN5 has won SA Lottery 2nd category award prize.

Contact our paying bank (STANDARD BANK - SOUTH AFRICA) immediately to commence on the release of your lottery prize by providing details as list below.

1. Full Name:
  2. E-mail Address:
  3. Age/Occupation:
  4. Reference Number/ Ticket Number:
  5. Direct Phone Number:
  6. Country of Nationality
  7. Means of Identification:

SA Lottery Paying Bank. (STANDARD BANK- SOUTH AFRICA)

Mrs. Rosemary Zungu Boyd

Director on Lottery Payments.

Standard Bank.

Standard Bank Centre 5Simmonds Street Johannesburg 2001 South Africa.

Telephone: +27 783 798 609/Fax: +27 862 199 759

E-mail: mrs.boyd@safrica.com
Thank you and Congratulations once again as all winning must be claimed not later than 14 working days, after this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to the South Africa Reserve Bank Treasury Account as unclaimed funds.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Leonard Howard
(Online Coordinator)
South African Lottery International Promotion Inc.

Now, this is how you handle things… http://www.youngcons.com/the-best-reply-to-a-text-message-spammer-you-will-ever-see/

so I still have this guy on the hook… he is still texting me… I told him I did the inspection yesterday for him as it was the only time I could fit it in… I felt I could trust him and he would pay me later. I told him the realtor was excited to have a buyer since he has not seen an offer come in yet… I went on to explain how this was perfect timing as I am having surgery on Monday and this job will help pay the bill since I don’t have good insurance and business has been slow… LOL

I also asked for his name, address, email, social security number so I could finish the report and send him a copy and also send the bill and my time was limited as I am having surgery on Monday.

I had this exact same call, I played along long enough for him to give me the Credit Card Number which started with 4128. I then called the issuing back (in this case Chase) and let loss prevention know. They instantly put a hold on the card.

I notified him yesterday that they admitted me to into the hospital after a doctors visit and I am having surgery today… (I’m not)… he sent prayers and wished me well yesterday. Today he emailed me asking how I felt and if I’ve had the chance to help set up PAYMENT… LOL

I responded as “my daughter” stating that I was still in ICU and she would review my notes to see if she could help.

I want to see how far this dirt-bag will keep going with me on my death bed… will he still try to scam me out of money!

Mrs Candy Moore found me today too…

Al in CT

My turn.

Here’s my fun conversation (notice my poor grammar:D):

+16317732228: Hello, How are you doing this Mrs Candy Moore,i would like to know if you do Home inspection service and Do you accept Credit Card for payment ? 10:52 AM
Me: Yes, I am accept credit card. 10:57 AM
+16317732228: Thanks so much , I wanna know if you can start the work next week Friday … All i need from you is to promise me you gonna do me a good job … 11:04 AM
Me: I did good job. This I promise you. 11:15 AM
+16317732228: Oh Fine ,I just bought a new home in the city and i would like you to do the job on home inspection service and i would like you handle the job for me because am presently in the hospital… 11:35 AM
+16317732228: Due to my diagnosis of Bladder Cancer and am still in the Private medical center and i would like you to do a perfect work for me and i would be making a deposit of $450 … 11:36 AM
Me: I charge $2469 for a home inspection if you want good job. What is your credit card number? 11:41 AM
Me: I am so happy to have your business. My crippled daughter needs a kidney transplant. Please let me know your credit card number. 1:18 PM