Schedule A inspection

Let’s see if we can get Roy all riled again so he does something stupid enough to get thrown out of NACHI AGAIN.

To all you newbies here:

Don’t trust him.

Another fine example of the lowly intelligence Larson exhibits.

I am still waiting for the irrefutable proof Larson can never seem to post. If someone makes statements which under closer examination do not exist, that makes the person making such statements a liar.

So much for your mantra; many of us are waiting for you to change your beliefs with facts.

I suggest you change your quote to something more befitting, such as
Once a liar always a liar. :mrgreen:

Still waiting for your oft repeated threats to have me band from this forum. Alas I am still here and you are the idiot you always have been. Your threats are as usual hollow! :mrgreen:

Hey you senile old coot… that was Mike that you requested info from, not me. If you can’t remember the words you spoke, how are your clients supposed to trust anything you tell them??? I sure as hell wouldn’t.

Actually I was wondering about what you are telling your clients. Its clear that you don’t know much of anything, even less about good grammatical skills.

What relation do you and Larson share? I am beginning to think its more than platonic!

Yes… I wonder how Mr. Robert Young is faring, now that Roy has taken him under his wing, and tutoring him on the ways of HI life in Canada.

Oh, that’s right… he’s disappeared from the MB… again. Sorry you had to learn your lesson the hard way Robert.

**Wand Raymond… your friend request has been DENIED! **

If you are the teacher of ethics and decorum you are failing miserably!

Hey Raymond.

Go f**k yourself.

Loser.

See above the Buffoon’s Post’s again

Judging by the advice you offer I don’t need any friends like you! :mrgreen:

Speaking of buffoons:

Pathetic! Just what I expected the spoiled brat makes another irrelevant factless post.

Brilliant!

Still waiting for facts you don’t obviously hold! :mrgreen:

Nice try, the problem with any of that info still boils down to what and how the events unfolded.

We know full from the posts you and your ESOP friends hadn’t a clue how to conduct a investigation without conflicts of interest, or how the manner was conducted and investigated on a public forum.

I also won’t go into how your chair conducted himself in a stupor fueled by alcohol to another member who was not involved in any of the events which you participated in openly and wantonly because you have no concept of ethics, law, and due process, just as you exhibit now.

Thank you for providing proof positive why the ESOP committee you belong to at the time was thanks to you a joke, unethical and a kangaroo court.

I love it when you sink your own battleships!

Now as to your other oft repeated threats and lies I am still waiting for the documents which you apparently do not have.

Hey Larson

I think your ideologies are driven by jealousy, you clearly cannot compare yourself to Roy as a leader, nor have you done anything for Nachi thats even notable compared to what Roy has done.

Time on the ESOP doesn’t count given your record of embellishments and open hatreds, and ethical lapses.

Carry on.

Larson

You did read what you wrote with regard to the rules?

You and Jonass are both in contravention of the rules, but then again you think yourself above the rules. This is a dangerous precedent and you quoting and trying to enforce the rules you think you do not have to subscribe to is showing all what you actually are a hypocrite.

Please do not respond if you have to stoop to the levels you continually show, that would put you in breach of the rules you cannot follow.

A Canadian inspector used this thread to ask a technical question.

Others responded with assistance to him.

A couple of stalkers — with no agenda other than to harass certain members — hijacked this thread and used this public (and Google accessible) opportunity to publicly disparage a helpful member.

Should they be allowed to have access to the NACHI message board under these circumstances? What are your thoughts on this? I’m preparing a memo to Nick and would like your input.

Who’d a thunk. Jimmy and Wanda are buds. :roll:

For those interested in how these pissing matches happen I refer you to post 10,11,12,13

It usually involves Raymond Wand and his buddy Roy.

Don’t be duped by these two.

Wand is a disgruntled former member kicked out for cause and Roy never could accept the just punishment.

Try to stay on thread topic guys.

Strange indeed Larson how you preach ethics and the rules but you yourself cannot obey them. Why is that?

And to set the record straight I suggest as I have numerous times before that you contact Mr. Cohen Nachi attorney for clarification on the matter.

But I know you don’t deal in truths nor the rules you like to have others follow.

You are the hypocrite.