Scheduling issues? Gas shortage in the SE

So as of today, here in the SE GA, TN and NC are already seeing issues with the Colonial Pipeline debacle. With gas stations already running out of gas in many areas (mine included), how do we approach scheduling for the next week or so. I currently have a full tank of gas, but that may only get me through the remainder of the week. Maybe to go ahead and notify clients that scheduled dates may need to be reset pending further outcome?

Such BS!!

We are seeing shortages off and on in Iowa because of the lack of drivers to deliver it. I just make sure that my tank is full as often as I can.

Being on the coast, you would think everyone is used to gas shortages, due to hurricanes.

I live in a rural area and the problem is with distribution, plus the hoarding that’s already taking place. Pretty sure the same people have a bedroom stacked to the ceiling with toilet paper. :thinking:

3 Likes

Yep, and the Chinese are also coming. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So, it should be easier to syphon gas. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thomas 75% of the gas stations I passed today were out of gas. I found one on the way home from an inspection today where I fueled up the truck for the next two weeks. I feel very bad for guys that have to drive a long distance for work in the SE and NE USA. Good luck!

3 Likes

3 Likes

O, my God, The sky is falling. It is a scam to raise the price of gas.

Planning on filling up the Prius sometime in June, hope they got it straightened out by then, if not I’ll just have to ride my ebike. :biking_man:

2 Likes

I bet anything that couple has 300 rolls of toilet paper and 500 cans of soup in their house. Idiots.

2 Likes

1 Like

ROFLMAO :rofl:

Riding bike gif

2 Likes

5 Likes

@jjonas You are cracking me up today :joy:

4 Likes

Only today?? :confused:

1 Like

I don’t remember the others days - I can barely remember breakfast :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

In that case…

https://forum.nachi.org/t/memes-part-deux/164369

Easy to spot the Biden voters!!

1 Like

I saw them at Sam’s filling half a dozen cans.