Scheduling issues? Gas shortage in the SE

Breaking News in the ATL area that CPL has the systems operational again although limited until final security test are run, but that should be completed in the next day or so.

Better news is that there won’t be any waits at the gas stations for the next 3 months because the hoarders will still be syphoning it out of their plastic bags, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Biden voters shop at Kroger? :thinking:

Based on the interweb, Biden was the one who opened the “You’ve Just Won $500” email sent to CPL…

3 Likes

And even easier to spot Trump supporters!!!

1 Like

Biden voters not only shop at Kroger, but they also own it, they also aren’t stupid enough to believe the big lie, or to pump gas into a plastic bag in an attempt to hoard it.

1 Like

True story: My wife was talking to her mother today who lives in Ohio just an hour or so ago. Her mother is 85 years or so in age. Wife and I are scheduled to drive up to Ohio for a wedding the last weekend of may. Conversation between wife, her mother and trip;

" Mom, you’ve heard we’re having a gas shortage down here and we are waiting to see what happens and where it goes. Hopefully all will be back to normal so we can come up."

Mom’s reply: " Yes Dear. Biden should have never opened that email that started that whole thing…"

True as I heard it in person. Got to love the internet… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

OMG… funny… unfortunately I do believe it. It’s been pretty obvious how gullible people are over the last 4 years.

BadTaste

2 Likes

Must be from all that ‘ass’ they brag about eating!!

What’s up with the Kroger shoppers err, Biden voters anyway?
IMG_5381

1 Like

Looks like Marjorie Taylor-Greene from here in GA… :thinking:

2 Likes

Coming soon to a station near you…

fire

3 Likes

That is insane, Leif!:

2 Likes

Can you imagine the trip home in the car, lol. Much less trying to pour the gas into a funnel from a tote!

3 Likes

And then, there are the MAGA ones…

5 Likes

I don’t care who you are…lol…that’s funny.

1 Like

Man, she’s going to run up a bill before that gets full! :crazy_face:

4 Likes