Screw St John USVI Friggen Commies

I am in St John USVI working. I have an awesome gig and just found out these insane pricks have a law that states a guy has to have a shirt on while walking around in this hot as hell island crap hole. Save your money and do not visit St. John USVI. They have no food scene either and unless you are doing water sports this place is a joke. It is part of America and these scumbags require you to REGISTER your firearms upon arrival. Firearm registrations are supposed to be illegal in areas controlled by the United States. Save your money and go somewhere you may be appreciated.

2 Likes

If Bitin and The Mistress have their way, all the sheep here will be registered for everything from guns to vaccines before you get back.

1 Like

Bitch all you want. It could be in the US Midwest right now…just saying.

1 Like

I spent two weeks on that island it’s a beautiful island. It’s very classy but it’s not meant to be a tourist destination it’s a national park. You will find better food by taking the ferry across to Saint Thomas.

Thats all Michelle ever does. As you can tell he was raised a spoiled child.

4 Likes

I agree he’s in one of the most beautiful places in the world and still complains.

3 Likes

Been there and visited the BVI’s as well. One of the most beautiful places you could ever experience. As I said, get your ass stuck right now in the Midwest with no power and many days of sub freezing temps, and try to tell them about not being able to wear shirts… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Inspections so bountiful-huh, you left the states to scrounge a buck… …

Got married in St. Thomas. That was a few years back. What was I thinking? LOL

1 Like

Robert I got married on St.Thomas to my first wife. Stayed at the Hilton or Hyatt (I forget)villas on St.Johns.

Sounds like a South Park episode with Randy Marsh as the main focus.

Oh the humanity of it all, so you say they make you wear a shirt and register your gun, those bastards. Next thing you know they’ll be banning TPR valves, then what’ll you do? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

He’ll ask for NACHI Nickels :cowboy_hat_face:

I was going to say “don’t tell him that, he will take full advantage of that advice”

So what I’m hearing is that St. John is NOT a good place to have a shotgun wedding? :smirk:

Heck, it could be worse. I did a job on Eleuthera a few years ago and they actually seized my passport.

1 Like

It they did that to Meeker, they’d be stuck with him! :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to our forum, Todd!..Enjoy! :smile: