Seahawks or Patriots. Let the trash talking begin.

Nope Steve, this is perfect (I’ve ben a die hard Pats fan since I can remember, watching football), although the allegations of “cheating” do irritate the crap out of me (because in my mind it isn’t likely an accident), I’ve decided to embrace the evil. I wish Brady came out and just said, yeah I told the equipment guy to let a little air out. My feeling on it is this:

-does every QB doctor the ball? yes, Aaron rogers stated he over inflates them (no inflate gate), guys pay people to scuff them up just right, there’s definitely a witch hunt on because folks hate BB, hes a jerk to the media, and they have an opportunity to roast him, so they do.
-The whole spy gate thing, Bill Cower is a respected veteran coach, said they did the same thing, but Cower is nice to the media, so no one has an ax to grind.
-I drive over the limit, so does everyone up here, but if I get pulled over I have to pay the price, doesn’t make me any worse than the other speeders.
-I get the football purist mentality, its the principle…but it really didn’t affect the game, Brady played better after the inflated the balls to spec. anyway, but the colts would have lost if Brady threw a big rock, or a pineapple.
-they don’t take the patriots word, but what if the ref simply didn’t check, they might not actually take 24 ball pressure readings, what were they at before the game, if they measured them, why has this info not come out…the ref has everything to lose (job) if he says he didn’t check the balls, if he didn’t its on him, what if he’s lying?

-as a fan, I hope this makes them playa bit pissed of and the crush Seattle, this is what BB will use to fire up my guys. Go Pats!!!

There is no other reason for each team to play with separate balls other than QB preference. is it deliberate cheating? I guess thats up to the league. Obviously the media and non fans will say it is since they all hate the patriots

If I was commissioner Pats would not be playing in the Superbowl.

Why Billy? Where is your proof?

The problem is the timing. Even if guilty, there is no way to punish this years team. There just isn’t enough time to perform a proper and complete investigation. So they get punished next year. Big whoop.

Sean Payton got a year for something that didn’t affect the outcome of games. Marshawn Lynch get fined hundreds of thousands of dollars because he is uncomfortable and doesn’t want to talk to the press, or makes a jesture that is nothing, or wants to wear special cleats. None of which affects the outcome of the game.

Roger Goodell is an a-shole.

Go Hawks !

Glad you’re not, still no proof of anything…

Think of it this way, who has the most to lose if they did their job wrong, the ref. Do you think its possible this guy looked at the balls and said good enough. Is it so hard to believe the balls were like that and checked in as good, as home inspectors we all know folks cut corners…

Were they less than the standard? I guess but if they were turned in like that and the ref OK’d them, it the res fault, no one else’s. Aaron Rogers has said publicly that he turns them in over inflated and they only sometimes take air out… They don’t have time prior to the game after they get the equipment back to be messing around with them…

The patriots are in everyone’s head, I just hope all this hasn’t taken too much game prep time away that’s all.

Billy, are you a Marshall Faulk guy? Still mad about SB 36? :mrgreen:

FOXBOROUGH, MA—After surpassing Joe Montana last weekend to claim the all-time NFL record for most postseason touchdown passes, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady told reporters Friday that Montana “sucks total ****” and that he himself is “way, way better” than the retired San Francisco 49ers legend. “Joe Montana is terrible, and I’m a much better quarterback than he ever was,” said Brady, noting that it felt particularly good to break Montana’s record and prove that he is far superior to “that talentless bum.” “And while we’re on the subject: John Elway sucks; Roger Staubach sucks; Terry Bradshaw sucks; Troy Aikman sucks; Dan Marino sucks; Steve Young sucks; Bart Starr sucks; and Johnny Unitas sucks. They all suck compared to me. They’re terrible quarterbacks, and I’m a great quarterback—the greatest quarterback who ever lived. Me. I’m the best.” Brady went on to say that although the Patriots are unquestionably the best football team of all time, it is only because of his own contributions, and that he would have been able to achieve just as much without any of his teammates or coaches.

From- The Onion

Good to laugh at it all!:wink:

Somebody knows the truth…

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10952362_806543439381565_3213252532434478882_n.jpg?oh=03b69b75279e5d9a894486355c79648f&oe=55629E86

That was one of the first times, Super Bowl XXXVI, New England was accused of cheating (stealing plays) and have been accused/caught several times since. I’m sure they were all fallacies and simple misunderstandings .

Who’s running the Super Bowl contest this year?

I ran it last year and my pick to run it this year would be Stanczyk since he won it last year.

I would be willing to donate a gift card to the pot.

Several times? keep on believing… The video of coaches signals from the sidelines, agreed (one time) Seattle had more PED users than anyone else, what’s the difference? Even though everyone did record signals, Cower said they did too, but that’s fine if I get caught speeding, the cops don’t want to hear everyone else was too. Doesn’t make me any worse. Nothing else was proven, even the deflating ball thing, just admit, better coached, better played. :mrgreen:

everyone looks for advantages. the successful ones are called cheaters. Its smart coaching to test the limits of the rules and every single DB does it in every game to see what they will get away with. are they cheating? If they win, I guess so. If they lose, no one gives a rats arse

I thought I saw it as being official on the nightly news. Could be wrong. All I know is if I had proof they would be done.

I can’t stand Richard Sherman, so I am pulling for the Pat’s.

There is a local guy who parodies a typical Pittsburgh dad and makes YouTube videos. This is pretty funny: DAD REACTS TO SUPER BOWL XLIX & DEFLATE-GATE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFnqhLw6bKQ#t=16

Interesting. Sherman is well educated, well spoken, uses correct grammar without slang, and WORKED his way out of the ghetto and graduated from Stanford. He actively runs a charity in the local Seattle area. His statistics are unmatched by anyone in his position over the last 4 years. All everybody seems to remember is the emotion filled rant just a minute or two after the 2015 NFC Championship game. After he caused the interception for the win. After he was shoved in the face by the object of his rant, after offering his hand and the statement, “Helluva game, helluva game”. Darn right he was emotional. What do you expect at that point of the game, in those circumstances, with all that happened and the adrenalin still pumping?

Brash, yes. Outspoken, yes. Defending Super Bowl Champion, YES.

Can’t deny that Steve, not sure what’s worse you guys have both a guy who talks too much and then you got Lynch who will not talk at all… Still, GO PATS!

Id take Revis with a broken neck over a healthy Sherman lol

Who cares that the Seahawks will win? :mrgreen:

Some may be too stoned & overeating to pay attention.
http://www.nationalchickencouncil.org/americans-eat-1-25-billion-chicken-wings-super-bowl/ http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/super-bowl-xlix/seattle-pot-producer-rolling-out-12-000-joints-ahead-super-n296041

They found the seahawk fa nthat has been pulling the fire alarms at the patriots hotel yet? damn cheaters lol