Secret, unauthorized PIC taken of Gary Johnson at NACHI Convention.

Will, not a chance, sorry.
Todd, that is everything I have on the subject. What do you think I am supposed to “come clean” on?

yeah, but at 3 am it provides me with a good laugh

Todd, what do you mean by “just this once”???

I think you now owe me to explain where I have not “come clean” in the past. DO IT.

So, you have nothing to say about these tapes that Joe F. was talking about?

Come on Nick, don’t do it now while everyone is watching.

I beg you to say what really happened and I know you know!!!

Wow, so much for the MAB and the investigation! Next case please…

Todd take your time on Nick’s question…It may take a couple days to get all the data.

I do hundreds of personal appearances a year, answer about 1,500 emails a day, am on the phone 10 hours a day, make thousands of posts here… how Todd is going to make the argument that I am hiding something is going to be interesting. I’m quite sure I am as public and accessible to NACHI members as anyone could physically be.

Chuck, Todd asked one of his vague questions again. Read it above. Todd asks “So, you have nothing to say about these tapes that Joe F. was talking about?”

Correct, because I haven’t read what Joe said and wouldn’t comment on it anyway.

It isn’t even a question really.

Well lets start with the latest. You won’t give Will and the MAB the information he asked for…I guess your not hiding that? Or what would you call it…Selective hiding?

Todd always says stuff like “I know you know” but won’t say exactly what it is or what he is talking about. He never asks a specific question that one can give an answer to and then tries to blame me for failing to answer it.

We’re on to you Todd.

Who’s we’re?

I will only answer for me and what I did. Not someone else who says they heard something or Joe Farsetta or the man in the moon. Hell, I even used to run an “Ask Nick anything” thread. So ask. Just make it a specific question not one of these Todd vague ones.

Ok , were is Realty times?

Were are the Remax … NACHI paper holders that you promised.

By the way I have over 20 mouse pads entered in the required place and not one of the have received anything

I could go on and on, but I will spare you the truth as you already know!!!

We’re is anyone who goes back and tries to find a specific question that I haven’t answered on any of the 200,000+ posts on this message board.

You own this place and that makes you responsible.:mrgreen:

I never heard of Realty Times. Do you mean Real Property Times?

Todd, you are wrong. NACHI is a non-profit, tax exempt organization that never issued (and can’t issue) stock. It is not owned.

Guys start a new thread if you want to ask off-topic specific questions and I will agree to answer them up until Todd or someone asks one of those vague ones.

OK?

Here is an example for Todd of a question that one can answer:

“Nick, what is the status of Real Property Times?”

Start it on another thread though. You are off topic.

Todd, if you ask anything like “Nick, why are you not coming clean on Real Property Times?” or “Nick, what do you say about Joe Farsetta’s posts concerning Real Property Times?” I will ignore the thread.

Okay, lets get back to big fat Gary. Thanks for letting us know about the secret tape…I mean secret pic…You were trying to make fun or light of the secret tapes, were you not?

Todd, give it up…No one cares because 95% of the members have been with NACHI for 3 years or less, and 99% don’t post on the BB.